8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS  (Read 8358 times)

Offline SG

• Extreme Member
Re: NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2005, 10:05:04 PM »
O.K., if you were being bad stop!!! :yes:  ITDASH is more fun when she doesn't have to be serious!!!! /|\\ Can't we all just get along!!!! rofl
WELL SAID!!!!
Remember how would you feel if people said mean things to you!!!!
Doesn't make you feel very good!!!!

Offline cowgirlsrule87

• Veteran Member
  • Me at the 2005 THSRA Finals
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2005, 10:14:58 PM »
I totally agree the whole reason I joined the forum was so that if I had a question about  something i could come to you guys and ask!
The Epps Girls!!!

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 09:41:38 AM »
Hey guys, lets also remember that PMs count too. So just because you think that the moderators cant see them, doesnt mean that you can be rude and insulting to other people.  (((((((HUGS)))))))) So lets all be nice and lets continue to post peacefully!

Just for the record........NO ONE can see your PM's on this board..........not even Bob.........PM's ARE "Private" on this board!
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Grits

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2005, 11:13:30 AM »
Hmmm.... Well I missed the hoopla, but it doesn't surprise me that there was some name calling and general rudeness.   It happens on every board sooner or later.  Nice to know that we have a watchdog to keep things in check around here.  You go, ITDASH!   <KICK YO BUTT>
ITDASH, can I hire you to come clean things up in the group I ride with?   >:D

Offline canchaser253

• Elite Member
  • Shelby Nicole
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2005, 03:58:28 PM »
Hmmm.... Well I missed the hoopla, but it doesn't surprise me that there was some name calling and general rudeness.   It happens on every board sooner or later.  Nice to know that we have a watchdog to keep things in check around here.  You go, ITDASH!   <KICK YO BUTT>
ITDASH, can I hire you to come clean things up in the group I ride with?   >:D

*:))* *:))* *:))* *:))*
Dont try and be a bad@$$ over the keyboard.

Offline Lyndia Cotton

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2005, 03:39:50 PM »
<ROCKON>  Yeah Lisa!!  It sounds like I missed something but I haven't been on the board since I

got back from the BBR Finals to really take a look at the topics.  I have been working hard to catch up

with the pile on my desk and worrying about Laura!  I appreciate the friendliness on this board.  You

have my full support in playing "Sheriff" over the players that want to be naughty!   AND I DID SEE

your good run!  Lisa, it was downright pretty! 

Chow for Now.
"Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other."

Offline Rodeo Mom

• Dinosaur!
  • Huckleberry's Xtreme Barrel Race Jan 2 Bryan, Texa
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2005, 08:37:54 AM »
My computer has been down for several days <DUMMY ME> and I wanted to say Thank You and let you all know ebarrelracing rocks  and the forum is such a fun place to talk to friends >CLOWN< and get opinions on everything. <COLOR GRIN>  I love it here (((((((HUGS))))))))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 09:02:52 AM by Rodeo Mom »
Takin' barrel racing to the Xtreme.....