« on: January 26, 2005, 12:11:19 AM »
come out whevereverevererere you are   >POSTAL<

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Re: PAM!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 12:14:52 AM »
Hey Alley Cat!!!! Bout time you got back on here!!!!  :()&
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Downthealley

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 12:16:24 AM »

Ha yea right.. Ive been sittin here ALL day waiting on you to show up. Didnt happen..  (00)

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 12:28:45 AM »
I've been wanting to call you..........remember those boots you were talking about selling when I saw you New Year's? Do you still have them and still want to sell them? The ostrich with the crepe soles........
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Downthealley

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 12:30:40 AM »
uhm, yep... since I got my new Fat Baby's I havent even put another foot in them. think Ive only worn them like 7 times. you want'em??

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 12:32:22 AM »
What size are they?

Downthealley

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 12:34:05 AM »
 7 1/2 I think. They are really comfy but I wont wear anything else since I got my new FB's. Makes me sick to see them still sittin here... I paid like $200 for them.

How have you been?? Ive got lots to update you on!

Downthealley

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2005, 12:39:06 AM »

BTW.. how is my Donald Poo?? I sure do miss him. I still cant see how he has put up with you for... however many years its been.  <HI>   <kuku> :(((( >OUTTAHERE< <THANK-YOU>

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2005, 12:39:59 AM »
Awwww Man!! Too small for my big feet!!! I'll pass it on though cause they were nice! Why didn't my mom wrap my feet when I was little?!!! LOL!!!

We've been good here.........was worried I'd lost my little buddy though!! Glad you are back!!!!

Downthealley

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 12:41:48 AM »
LOL.. ya know, I was just sittin here thinkin that if they were too small, you can just bind your feet!!!  (woohoo)   But dont think there is a way to get your size 13 foot down to a 7 1/2. Darn my bad luck. Tell Craig to buy them for Kimmi.

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 12:42:18 AM »

BTW.. how is my Donald Poo?? I sure do miss him. I still cant see how he has put up with you for... however many years its been.  <HI>   <kuku> :(((( >OUTTAHERE< <THANK-YOU>

About to be 19 years!!! That's almost as old as you!!! LOL!!!! He is fine.........sleeping right now but tomorrow I will tell him you asked about him..........  <ROCKON>

Downthealley

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 12:44:36 AM »

LOL... gosh, you could be my gramma!  :SLAM:

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 12:48:39 AM »
LOL.. ya know, I was just sittin here thinkin that if they were too small, you can just bind your feet!!!  (woohoo)   But dont think there is a way to get your size 13 foot down to a 7 1/2. Darn my bad luck. Tell Craig to buy them for Kimmi.

Okay........that's it!!! 13 huh?!!  <KNOCK YA OUT!>   Kimmi wears city clothes.........maybe someone will PM you..........but if you make one more gracious comment...........someone will have to meet you at the hospital to get the boots.............surgical removal will be in order........ rofl

Downthealley

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 12:50:45 AM »
you think so huh.... not if I get you first  <KICK YOUR>

Downthealley

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 01:00:43 AM »
hey, when you goin to show me that thing Donald just made you??