8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Address for Friend in Iraq wanting BHN or any Horse/Rodeo Magazines/Newspapers!  (Read 2774 times)

Offline AlmostaRanch

• Peyton - 4 1/2 & Morgan - 7 1/2 years old.

Please:

If you would like to send Barrel Horse News or any horse/rodeo related magazines/newspapers to my friends boyfriend in Iraq, his info is below. He said the troops over there love them but he doesn't have enough to go around. It doesn't matter if they are back issues or new.

SAMUEL DRUMMONDS
KBR
APO AE 09391

((((( Be Sure to do this: Anything you send please draw a horse shoe on the corner of the box or he will not open it. )))))

It goes to an army post office so mail rates are the same as they would be in the US.

Happy Trails,
Barbara

"A true friend is someone who reaches for you hand &
touched your Heart!"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 10:03:54 AM by AlmostaRanch »
"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

Offline jenijill

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • pray for our soldiers
Do you know when he is scheduled to come home because after a certain time, they wont get anymore packages until they get back.  For example my husband is due back in March and they can nolonger receive boxes. 
it is Gods responsibilty to forgive the terrorist and it is the US Military's responsibilty to arrange the meeting

Offline AlmostaRanch

• Peyton - 4 1/2 & Morgan - 7 1/2 years old.
Do you know when he is scheduled to come home because after a certain time, they wont get anymore packages until they get back.  For example my husband is due back in March and they can nolonger receive boxes. 

He just went over there in Dec. He is going to be over there atleast a year and maybe two. It will be a while before he comes home.
"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

Offline jenijill

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • pray for our soldiers
Okay ill work on saving mine and send them over.  I use to send my to my husband.
it is Gods responsibilty to forgive the terrorist and it is the US Military's responsibilty to arrange the meeting

Downthealley

my mom was telling me of a website you can go to, to find a penpal soldier person. does or has anyone heard of this?

you can find a person that is in teh military and become pen pals (or keyboard pals) and keep them company.  <..>