8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $100 Added Buckle Series TONIGHT!!- RTM Ranch  (Read 2645 times)

Offline lenaloo

• Veteran Member
Re: $100 Added Buckle Series TONIGHT!!- RTM Ranch
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 01:53:04 PM »
WFO and Swiftstraw did ya'll see where you were sitting w/ points?!!... woo hoo!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
WFO and Swiftstraw y'all are doing good!! But WFO you better hustle, Little Courtney Prissy Pants isn't that far behind you. LMAO

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »
WFO and Swiftstraw y'all are doing good!! But WFO you better hustle, Little Courtney Prissy Pants isn't that far behind you. LMAO
Ms. Mel I love the competition, but dang it...........it's darn sure hard when one of your competitors that is putting the
heat on you is almost 4' tall 49 pounds, lives in the same house, and is riding one of your horse's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Man oh  man.........
it's getting tough around here !!!! LOL  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  Just really proud that  the Midget can ride as tough as she can !!! She
had a  pilot error last night, but  I told her that can happen and that we would work on the error and get  it fixed.
Here We Go WFO !!!

Offline tuff.enough

• Dinosaur!
  • Go Big or Go Home
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »
Whitney it sounds like your having a great turn out!!!! Keep up the good work between you & Renee it's gonna be a great race!!! Really wish I had a horse to run there during the week :(

If y'all haven't tried out this arena yet your missing out!!! Great people putting on a great race.... It's hard to find a weeknight race with added money!!!! The ground will always be great to!!!!

Thanks Trudy! Renee and I actually said last night, "I wonder where Trudy is" so we wish you had something too!!
I couldn't have done this w/out Renee and Rick's help. - Rick is the one who makes the ground as perfect as possible, he is the best!!

Yeah it's really weird not having a horse to go play on :( oh well my 2yr old will be running tough in a few mths so I will be back to running at local jackpots again!!! I will be excited....

Yes Rick is the KING dirt man :)  Im hoping to see yall some time before its over I just might have to bring out my moms pony lol & go run on him!!!
Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living!