8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Ask your questions about the classifieds here  (Read 4339 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Ask your questions about the classifieds here
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »
Seems that there are some folks having trouble with the classifieds. I know it is different but I feel like at least for me it is easier to use. I know it is easier to get new things added on my end (look for video in the add soon). I will be posting things about the new classifieds here to. In order to see the email addresses of the people in the adds you must be logged in.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline ridnthastorm

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Are training ads allowed in the classifieds?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
Just wondering....I wasn't able to find a category that really seemed to fit for a training ad. I work on problem barrel horses (mopstly ones with alley issues), and I only take one or two horses to train at a time, so I wouldn't call myself a big time professional trainer. Is there a certain category to place it under or are training ads not accepted?

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Ask your questions about the classifieds here
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 01:36:04 PM »
Ill setup a Training Category under Services.  Thanks for your input.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline ridnthastorm

• Novice Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Ask your questions about the classifieds here
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 09:52:35 PM »
Thanks a bunch!  :)