8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: $200 Added Open 4-D  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
$200 Added Open 4-D
« on: February 02, 2005, 09:27:36 AM »
Feb 6  Giddings, TX  LCSP Buckle Series   
Open 4-D Barrel Race, LCSP Arena, Exhibitions start @11am with $200 added Open 4-D starting at 1:30pm. $25 Fees, can enter until last 25 runners. Exhibitions to follow along with 7 & under youth, Youth 3D, and $1000 Novice Horse 3D. Must attend 3 of 4 for buckles. Equal Pay, 75% payback, FMI Shannon 979-378-2150 or 979-966-3124
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
Re: $200 Added Open 4-D
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 05:19:36 PM »
Sherry, I have some questions about NOTRA.......thought maybe you might know the answers...........Do you know what the payback percentage is for the barrels? Is it a 3-D or a 4-D? How are the splits? If it's 4-D Is it fastest, 1/2, 1/2 whole?

Thanks in advance!
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 12:13:29 PM »
Pam, I am not rejoining NOTRA this year.  Last year the barrels were a 4-D with 1/2 second split.  We paid $30 to run which including a $5 office fee and we voted to put $5 in towards the added money for the finals so $20 went into the pot.

I am going to send you a pm.
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 12:35:08 PM »
Thanks!
“When the government fears the people, you have liberty.  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny.”  ~Thomas Jefferson.

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 12:49:05 PM »
Sherry, I have some questions about NOTRA.......thought maybe you might know the answers...........Do you know what the payback percentage is for the barrels? Is it a 3-D or a 4-D? How are the splits? If it's 4-D Is it fastest, 1/2, 1/2 whole?

Thanks in advance!

Come on Pam and Join!!! It is great!! I love being able to run and leave and not having to at a barrel race all day long.
Stefanie Medland

Offline Pam Cantwell

• Administrator
  • Fossil
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 12:57:57 PM »
I called the secretary the other day and whoever she is, she was not very friendly. Kind of curt with her answers and never said anything about "glad you called" "Are you thinking of joining"? Do you have anymore questions that I can help you with? etc. You know, not good PR at all. Kind of turned me off. What's up with that? Although I would like to see the rest of ya'll, that didn't make me want to plop down an $80 membership!!  :o
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 01:09:47 PM by Pam Cantwell »

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 01:54:55 PM »
I am not rejoining this year either.  The secretary is just one of the many reasons why.  They are talking about having the barrel race at 8am on Sunday morning instead of 9am.  9am was early enough for me.
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.