8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!  (Read 4253 times)

Downthealley

UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:02:32 PM »
Call me an idiotic patriotic dis-connected  (XXX)    (ever say that in grade school??? ... lol  )

but Im tired of all this presidential stuff.. I thought I was going to get to watch my shows tonight but noooooo,    :! Got the president speech thing!    :later:

Offline Julie

• Mega Member
  • Honey I Got The Cash
Re: UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »
Yea...I know...it would be nice to just broadcast it on one station.  But this is a very important speech about the US and what the President plans are.  It's  just one night Alley....they'll be back on next week.
 >PEACE<                  :!                        :()&                         <PACO>
Sometimes what's  right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right.

Downthealley

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 08:14:23 PM »
still, Ive heard enough of what they have to say... lol

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 08:15:37 PM »
Now Now just enjoy it.  It could have been John Kerry  >:D
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Julie

• Mega Member
  • Honey I Got The Cash
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 08:16:31 PM »
Yea, it would be nice if he said  "No More Taxes"  But I know that is wishful thinking.  Lowering them wouldn't hurt my feelings either.
Sometimes what's  right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right.

Downthealley

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 08:20:16 PM »

oh gaw... I just turned it to "for richer or poorer"    >PEACE<    much better!!!

Offline ITDASH

• AKA: Bad Lisa
  • Administrator
  • Dinosaur!
  • ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 08:34:12 PM »

do I hear the Law and order theme music playing in the background of your presidental speech viewing?? roflmao
:P   Lisa Downs   :P
TEXAS  God Bless Texas TEXAS

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 11:14:06 PM »
I am a channel flipper  >PEACE< Hey I did like what he had to say about the Social Security thing, especially when he reminded them that they were familiar with what he was wanting to do because it was just like their retirement fund.  There was a bunch of booing until he said that then they had to shut up  <()>.  Anyway I just listened thru to the part about the Social Security, that was what I wanted to see what he had to say. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Downthealley

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 11:15:49 PM »

I didnt see a thing on it, couldnt even tell you what he was wearing.. he coulda been naked and I wouldnt have known it   EMBARASSED

Offline SmoothOKFuel

• Veteran Member
  • Fuelin W
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 11:12:22 AM »
Have to support our Pres!!!  But if the president and all of our representatives in the senate and house had to depend on SS and didn't have their own that cannot be touched....our SS would be soooooo secure. 

Offline RazHorse7

• Extreme Member
  • Can Chaser, Barrel Racer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 11:31:14 PM »
All very true about social security. But ya might want to know about what's in deeper  (XXX).

MediCare only has enough to last about six years. And guess what? Here come the baby boomers coming to retirement and are going to start needing MediCare
Renee A. Zbynski, 16, IL
Run like you mean it

Offline coweye

• Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 08:43:33 AM »
:! :! :!You know the president will change the the age limit from 65 to 85, So they want have to pay the retirees anything, Most of the people will be dead by then.Get the clue here <IMSOMAD> <IMSOMAD>
love is wonderful