8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Look at all of you online and not saying a word to me!!!  (Read 7039 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Look at all of you online and not saying a word to me!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 09:23:03 PM »
How have you been T haven't seen you on here in a while. Wait a minute I haven't been on here in a while
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Julie

• Mega Member
  • Honey I Got The Cash
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 09:49:01 PM »
Hey T...it's good to see the dancing granny again.  We've missed it.  Leave those fuzzy dogies alone long enough to talk to us   (hi there)
Sometimes what's  right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right.

doc o lena bar

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 07:16:19 AM »
Well,  >:D >:DJust wanted to see if you guys were paying attention to the postings.   rofl rofl  Bob, is you were talking about, at least you weren't talking about someone else.   :lalala: :lalala:  Lisa, I missed getting to go to OKC, but other things came first.  I am fired and ready for Stephenville though.  We'll see how the mare likes that pen.  Nothing else I have does. 

Glad you guys were paying attention.     <()> <()> <()>

Offline Born to Dash CC

• My wonderful dog Jake we will miss you buddy!!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 08:18:24 AM »
What's up Doc.  HEllllllllllllllllllllllllllo and Good Morning
My motto is from the movie Top Gun "I feel the need the need for speed!"

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2005, 08:37:18 AM »
Good morning, Doc, and everyone. I was trying to drink coffee and read the draw for Stephenville at the same time.  [..] Not much success, I slept in this morning and I'm not quite awake yet.

Doc, I'll see you in S'ville Sat. Hope to meet anyone else who'll be there as well.  :()&

Offline SmoothOKFuel

• Veteran Member
  • Fuelin W
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 11:07:24 AM »
Good morning, Doc, trying to get a transcipt out, drink a cup of coffee, and see if my pretty sweet daughter, pdf75559, is on so I could pm her...

doc o lena bar

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 11:33:25 AM »
Good morning to you all.  I have been up for hours now.  So the coffee has worn off/if I drank coffee. rofl  I am so ready to go Sat. that I can't wait.  I haven't been out since New Years Day.  I got excited just getting to go to a practice night last Thursday.   <..> <..>  I've got it bad I guess.  I'm hooked on Barrelracing and I am having withdrawls.   <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME> <DUMMY ME>

Gotta Go somewhere before I strangle someone. <PACO> <PACO>

Offline SmoothOKFuel

• Veteran Member
  • Fuelin W
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 11:41:32 AM »
Know the feeling, Doc.  I haven't been to a barrel race since November when my horse got injured...am just dying to go somewhere, anywhere, but just now starting to get her back in shape.  Will miss most of the shows this month.  Can't wait.

Offline zanman

• Extreme Member
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 12:09:49 PM »
 >PEACE<Good Luck.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2005, 12:32:59 PM »
Well, if we're gonna discuss withdrawls...  :\\((( I've been off for 20 + years now and all I have to ride is a green 3 yr. old.  :! She's probably the best horse I've ever had, but she probably won't be ready to even try out til later this year. Maybe I'll bring her to the next one and just ride her around. It might seem like I'm doing something anyway. And she's already told me that I'm going to have to loose a lot of weight if I expect her to haul my big butt around a bunch of cans.  rofl I'll be afoot, but I'll see ya'll on Saturday.

Mel

Offline Rita Barnett

• Elite Member
  • Rita & Willows Starduster ( Booger Dan )
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 03:07:51 PM »
I've already rode today  and its so pretty outside  can't wait to go Saturday!!!!    just need to load and go!! 8)

doc o lena bar

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
I've already rode today  and its so pretty outside  can't wait to go Saturday!!!!    just need to load and go!! 8)

As bad as I am having withdrawls, you better better to chase me down as I driver in your place.  Load on the move!!!!!  Ha Ha Ha.....  Knowing me, I'll be early getting to your place.  Like I was when we went to Ft Worth.?????

No, I won't be that bad.  I am going to try to ride again today.  Maybe it has dried up some so I can at least do alittle tuning.