8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Winning time at Lone Star?? RESULTS ARE POSTED  (Read 3271 times)

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
Re: Winning time at Lone Star?? RESULTS ARE POSTED
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 07:04:23 PM »
Dang it  Ms. Mel I hate it that you hit a barrel on both horse's, that just bites! Great attitude to have though about
next weekend. Midget says you are still her favorite celebrity !!!! Now we are having to take the autographed page
from Barrel Horse News to Micheals and see about framing it, and I was told that it needed to be hung in the living
room !!!! Man alive your sure are ranking HIGH !!!! Please tell Mr. Carl thanks and that we said HI !!!!
Here We Go WFO !!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 07:09:38 AM »
Dang it  Ms. Mel I hate it that you hit a barrel on both horse's, that just bites! Great attitude to have though about
next weekend. Midget says you are still her favorite celebrity !!!! Now we are having to take the autographed page
from Barrel Horse News to Micheals and see about framing it, and I was told that it needed to be hung in the living
room !!!! Man alive your sure are ranking HIGH !!!! Please tell Mr. Carl thanks and that we said HI !!!!

Well, I'd like to sit around and whine about it, but that wouldn't do much good. LOL

Courtney is such a sweetie. Everyone just loves her.

Mr. Carl says, "Hi back". He's suffering from allergies right now. I thought all that snow and ice would get rid of the cedar but I think it just postponed it.

Offline W F O

• Mega Member
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »

Well, I'd like to sit around and whine about it, but that wouldn't do much good. LOL

Courtney is such a sweetie. Everyone just loves her.

Mr. Carl says, "Hi back". He's suffering from allergies right now. I thought all that snow and ice would get rid of the cedar but I think it just postponed it.
You are definitley NOT A WHINER......LOL  Courtney is a mess, but she is the SUNSHINE of my life. I'll hollar at you later, got something
to tell ya. So sorry that Mr. Carl's allergies are acting up......hope he gets better, he's such a wise soul just like his better half!!!!
Here We Go WFO !!!