8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Buz Post/Win$More's 10 yr Anniversary Celebration -you won't believe it all!!!!  (Read 14377 times)

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
I'm sure gonna give it a shot. It will be my birthday present to me. LOL

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Thats a great BD present
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
That's another special bonus....your name on your buckle.  Cori is sure proud of hers!

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member
I love my Winmore buckle and get alot of comments on it...

Look forward to the race...

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member

Wish I had a Win More buckle hope I win one before I retire from barrel racing

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member

Wish I had a Win More buckle hope I win one before I retire from barrel racing

Jan, You can do it.....

I just entered....

Offline BJY

• Veteran Member
Sent in my entry and hope to win a buckle or some awards and money, might even get to enter my old man (Chancy) for his 1st run in years. Have to see how he runs somewhere else 1st. He is getting back in shape and he has the want to, it was lots of fun to run in the past.

Hope to see lots of my friends that weekend.

Offline boogieboy

• Extreme Member
That's another special bonus....your name on your buckle.  Cori is sure proud of hers!
Oh my! Lisa is right that buckle is gorgeous!  If I knew how to post a pic on here I would.  I can't wait for this race, it will be my boy Petie's first run in the Glen Rose arena.  ;)

Offline shesalittletipsy

Is the limit for Friday night's race 300? Did y'all fill it or any other section? Can we still enter online? If we buy a stall for Saturday but not Sunday does that mean we must be out of our stall by 1:00 on Sunday? If we buy a stall for Sunday does that mean we can stay over Sunday night? (Same questions for RVs)
Can we enter the slot races at the show?
Thanks!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
Is the limit for Friday night's race 300? Did y'all fill it or any other section? Can we still enter online? If we buy a stall for Saturday but not Sunday does that mean we must be out of our stall by 1:00 on Sunday? If we buy a stall for Sunday does that mean we can stay over Sunday night? (Same questions for RVs)
Thanks!

The only sessions that show a limit are the Saturday sessions which are limited to 300 for each session. The online entry option is still available on the ebarrelracing main page. If you buy a stall for Saturday, I'm pretty sure that you probably won't have to be out by 1 on Sunday since it's the last day and the same for the RV slots. Sorry, that's all I can help you with.

Offline hollywood28

• Novice Member
Can u run in both the SAT AM & PM section??  I looked to enter online & only giving me the option to sign up for one of the sections.. 

Offline lurker1

• Novice Member
Is there any way to find out if they still have stalls and RV spots before you enter online?  I've tried the number on the entry blank a couple of times.

Offline ropinracin

• Novice Member
When will the draw be posted? thx

Offline Win$More Office

• Veteran Member
Thanks!

Friday night's session does not have a limit.....All sessions are open.....Check out time on the stalls and RV are 1pm.....If you rent a stall/RV for Sunday, yes, you can stay over Sunday night.

Slot races can be entered at the show, but must be done before the first horse runs on Saturday.

Offline Win$More Office

• Veteran Member
Can u run in both the SAT AM & PM section??  I looked to enter online & only giving me the option to sign up for one of the sections.. 

Yes, you can run in both the SAT AM & session -  We will check with Tamet on the online entry form...