8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Buz Post/Win$More's 10 yr Anniversary Celebration -you won't believe it all!!!!  (Read 14376 times)

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Dress code in full force?   

For picture purposes, I was told yes, dress code.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Folks if a producer wants his show to have a chance at front page exposure dress code has to be followed.   
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
Folks if a producer wants his show to have a chance at front page exposure dress code has to be followed.   

And Pixel worx will make my pictures look like Glammar Shots!!,

Bring on the Bling!!!

Offline ntbb

• Elite Member
The draw is now posted with the corrected incentive....it was around midnight last night and I guess my eyes were crossing...sorry for the confusion!

MEC

Offline LettasGoMan

• Novice Member
Then pm session on saturday will be after the futurity and derby right? Just making sure don't want to miss my run.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
Then pm session on saturday will be after the futurity and derby right? Just making sure don't want to miss my run.

Taken directly from Draw List header....

Futurity begins at 6pm, followed by Derby then Jockey Slot Race - PM Session to follow Jockey Slot Race (approx 8pm)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Hey Mel am I reading the draw right?  You are 71 Sat morning?   Think Im 136 if Im reading right.   If so Ill get to video you!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
Yep, I'm 71 and 114. Might have to wait until after I run Aloha to look at it cause I won't have much time to unsaddle, cool down then saddle Aloha and warm him up in between.

Offline ep2311

• Novice Member
is there going to be dress code? :o
Purpose not prophet!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
is there going to be dress code? :o

Yes.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Dont know that I can do Aloha because Im 136 so you are only 20 ahead of me on him.  

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
Dont know that I can do Aloha because Im 136 so you are only 20 ahead of me on him.  

Oh, I know. I was just saying that I probably couldn't get with you to look at Sadie's until after I run Aloha. Heck if I get off my butt and download all the videos that are on Carl's recorder he could video us both. LOL

Offline charliehorse

• Veteran Member
oh and remember we CAN wear a short sleeved shirt as long as it has a collar!  So that is a little better!  Still need your hat tho!!

Offline 321ActionVideo

• 3-2-1 Action Video
I just set up the live webcast page for the race. We have tested it, and it does show up on most smart phone that have flash (no Iphones). Here is link, and make sure to stop by our booth to view your videos and order them on DVD or Youtube

webcast is at www.321actionvideo.com/winmore.html
We are top quality video service that specializes in the filming of equine events and competitions. We travel all over the country filming individual rides at many of the prestigious events. Order your HD video on DVD, Email, YouTube or Facebook to remember that special winning run, or to critique you and your horse's performance.

Offline 321ActionVideo

• 3-2-1 Action Video
I also forgot to mention that the Interval timing will be there, which means you will be able to order your video/reports from us to integrate them into a video like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-xUhKErNo

We are top quality video service that specializes in the filming of equine events and competitions. We travel all over the country filming individual rides at many of the prestigious events. Order your HD video on DVD, Email, YouTube or Facebook to remember that special winning run, or to critique you and your horse's performance.