8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Shopping in Glenrose or Stephenville  (Read 1307 times)

Offline cmccain

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Shopping in Glenrose or Stephenville
« on: August 05, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »
Going to a roping next Friday so while hes roping I am looking for neat stores in the glenrose-stephenville area

Offline pollywogtx

• Novice Member
Re: Shopping in Glenrose or Stephenville
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:13:48 PM »
You have to go to Cheerful Hearts in Glen Rose!  It's in the strip center next to the Expo Center.  It's my favorite store EVER!!!!  Cute clothes, jewelry & home decor....love it all!!!

Offline sguidry

• Novice Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:53 PM »
yes that store in glen rose is awesome but it is the only one...there are more stores in stephenville

Karol

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
There is a western store in Stephenville right past the Chevrolet dealership (on the same side of the rode).  I do not remember the name.  Maybe Grand Entry???  They have a lot of cute clothes and had a wonderful sale going on when we were there.

Offline slidestop

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »
You could go to Granbury, there are lots on neat shops around the square

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »
Or you can cruise on into Weatherford and go to Teskeys and spend ALL of your money

Offline runaway_fire

• Veteran Member
  • Who needs a therapist when you own a horse?
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:54 AM »
There is a western store in Stephenville right past the Chevrolet dealership (on the same side of the rode).  I do not remember the name.  Maybe Grand Entry???  They have a lot of cute clothes and had a wonderful sale going on when we were there.

Yes that's Grand Entry. There are many little western boutiques here. Up 377 toward Dublin but still in ville is a shopping center where Tractor Supply is, well back in the corner by the movie theater is Back at the Ranch, they have some cute stuff. Saddle Rags is also in that center. There are a couple places on the square. RPs is just down from Grand Entry, a little before the Chevy store. Umm...there are more, but I'm sleepy and my brain is fried! Lol
"If my particular passion ever kills me, it wont be on the back of my horse. It will be because I was staring out my car window at a horse standing innocently in a field when I should have been paying attention to the road!"