8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Question
« on: September 05, 2011, 12:53:21 PM »
How can 77 feel so blissfully wonderful in the middle of the day today and the other night it was HOT at that temp?    Thank God for the cool air.    Please add rain to the menu, thank you. :)
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
Because this is 77 created by a cooling northerly wind and low humidity. The other day was 77 with a southerly heated wind and gulf humidity. 8)

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
I don't know but I'm loving this weather...

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 01:51:24 PM »
Amen, 1:51pm and only 81!!!!!!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »
I know! It's absolutely fabulous!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
81 in the house and still feels cool!

Offline runaway_fire

• Veteran Member
  • Who needs a therapist when you own a horse?
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 02:30:30 PM »
Its 2:30pm here in Stephenville and only 77 out!! YEAH!!!
"If my particular passion ever kills me, it wont be on the back of my horse. It will be because I was staring out my car window at a horse standing innocently in a field when I should have been paying attention to the road!"

Offline runaway_fire

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 02:31:10 PM »
Apparently I spoke to soon....my weather just updated and its 81 :D but oh well, still WAY better then 105!
"If my particular passion ever kills me, it wont be on the back of my horse. It will be because I was staring out my car window at a horse standing innocently in a field when I should have been paying attention to the road!"

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »
Eighty Six here but only 80 in the house WITHOUT the AC on.   Thats all it would get when it was 106-109 here with the AC going full blast.    Im loving it!!!!!!

Had to turn AC on yesterday at 4:50 because it got up to 83 in the house.    But still pleasant, just had to start cooling down for Ben he has to have 72 at night to sleep.

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 02:41:37 PM »
YEP IT IS 84 IN MY RV, JUST WINDOWS OPEN & BOX FAN GOING.  WENT SOUND TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH.  THE NIGHT WAS WONDERFUL.  I WAS COVERED UP & THE WIND WAS BLOWING THRU MY WINDOWS.  HOPE TONIGHT IS THE SAME.  WARS ;)

Offline runaway_fire

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
highs in the 80s all week here until Saturday, then its only 90 Sat and 94 Sun. Lows in the upper 50s-low 60s. Lovin that forecast! Now if only it included some rain...HINT HINT LORD!!! :D

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 08:04:08 AM »
LAST NIGHT THE SAME THING.  HAD LOTS OF COVER & HAD IT UP TO MY NOSE.  IF THESE NIGHTS CONTINUE I WILL PUT MY ELECTRIC BLANKET ON.  I KNOW, I CAN HEAR ALL THE OMG, THE EYE ROLLING, & THE GOOD GRIEFS.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.  WARS ;)