8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Winmore October 1-2  (Read 24971 times)

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
Re: Winmore October 1-2
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
BY THE WAY MELSELFIE DID YOU WATCH THE EMMIES THE OTHER NIGHT?  I SAW MY YUM YUM IN THE BACK GROUND DURING THEM.  DID YOU WATCH JUSTIFIED LAST SEASON?  OH MY LORD TIMMY OLIPHANT WAS IN IT & GOOD GRIEF I'D MEET HIM BEHIND THE SHUTES ANY OLD TIME ANY OLD DAY!!!!!!  DON'T KNOW WHEN THE  NEW SEASON STARTS BUT I CAN HARDLY WAIT.  WARS :) :D ;) 8) :P :-*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline hking

• Novice Member
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »
Can we fax entries in now to go ahead a get our number, etc?  Has anyone tried?  I tried to fax it, but the fax got kicked back, so I was wondering if they weren't accepting them yet.

Offline ntbb

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »
THERE SHOULD NOT BE A REASON FOR THE FAX TO KICK BACK, I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE FAX MACHINE.  WE WILL EMAIL YOUR DRAW # TO YOU SO BE SURE TO GIVE US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.  (IF YOU CAN SCAN YOUR ENTRY YOU ARE WELCOME TO EMAIL TO [email protected])

Offline Turn3BurnHome

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »
Can we send in an entry form, get a draw number and pay with cash when we get there? Or do we need to pay with credit card if pre-entering?

Offline ntbb

• Elite Member
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »
You can pay either way but we would appreciate if you are paying cash to get paid up an hour before your run.  Also if you are calling in exhibtions for Sat we are going to limit to 4 to give everyone a chance to get exhibitions - plus don't forget we are doing $2 exhibitions Friday...really good chance to get in and work your colts, have some free margaritas and get a weekend stall for $25 

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 11:29:00 PM »
BY THE WAY MELSELFIE DID YOU WATCH THE EMMIES THE OTHER NIGHT?  I SAW MY YUM YUM IN THE BACK GROUND DURING THEM.  DID YOU WATCH JUSTIFIED LAST SEASON?  OH MY LORD TIMMY OLIPHANT WAS IN IT & GOOD GRIEF I'D MEET HIM BEHIND THE SHUTES ANY OLD TIME ANY OLD DAY!!!!!!  DON'T KNOW WHEN THE  NEW SEASON STARTS BUT I CAN HARDLY WAIT.  WARS :) :D ;) 8) :P :-*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't see the Emmies, but I'd stalk Timothy Oliphant with you. LOL I can't wait until it starts either.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 06:40:04 AM »
Mother and I turned out entry in last night.   Hey Mel I forgot to ask you, did you get entered last night for the "We Beat the Heat"?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 07:02:51 AM »
Mother and I turned out entry in last night.   Hey Mel I forgot to ask you, did you get entered last night for the "We Beat the Heat"?

Yep, I gave it to Marietta when I paid my jackpot entry. 8) We'll be coming in Saturday and spending the night until Sunday.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 09:53:33 AM »
Coooollll
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Win$More Office

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 09:02:59 PM »
Don't forget, for those wanting to spend the night - Lisa is offering a special weekend stall rate of just $25 - heck Wars, that's cheaper than a hotel room...if you have one too many of Lisa's special ritas, we will just rent you a stall, and wheel you right in there!

Offline whoaUsob

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 11:13:06 PM »

you know youve been on facebook too long when you spend 5 minutes looking for the 'like' button for the above post!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2011, 07:52:39 AM »

you know youve been on facebook too long when you spend 5 minutes looking for the 'like' button for the above post!

Now that was funny...

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »
YOU BET I CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP IN A STALL, HA.  I ONLY LIVE 19 MILES SO BY THE GRACE OF GOD I'LL BE ABLE TO GET HOME.  WARS :) ;)

Offline JRDIXIE

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2011, 08:22:25 AM »
Trying to fax my entry in this morning but the fax seems to be not working?  wanting to pre enter so I can run early?

Anyone else having trouble? maybe its just me?

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 09:00:22 AM »
Trying to fax my entry in this morning but the fax seems to be not working?  wanting to pre enter so I can run early?

Anyone else having trouble? maybe its just me?

Try sending Mary Etta (ntbb) a PM and see if she can help you. Or call over to the Diamond W arena and talk to Lisa. I think that's where the faxes are going. Or you can drop it off at the jackpot on Wed. night if you are planning on going this week.