8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Please pray for my horse and I  (Read 6255 times)

Offline kaylie

• Novice Member
Please pray for my horse and I
« on: September 17, 2011, 02:58:13 PM »
Fellow Barrel Racers,
       I am going through a hard time and need your prayers. My only horse has been put on vet rest, he has pulled his shoulder and might have the beggining of navicular. He was a prison horse and has been used for work his whole life, but he is my pride and joy and my only horse. Since we cannot race I have been thrown into a depression. Barrel racing was the only way I made my extra cash. I am a single mother who has an 11month old baby girl. My boyfriend/her daddy, works out of state so I can not get a real job because I have no one to watch her.

Please pray that god will give me strength to push through and for my horse Jack Wonder to heal.

Thank you so much,
                 Kaylie

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: Please pray for my horse and I
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
Dear Lord, we hold up Kaylie to You for Your blessing and comfort.  Please give her joy each day as she wakes, knowing that she is truely loved by You.  And by others around her, even if she is not aware.  Please provide for her needs in surprising ways that she can only praise you for and then give her the strength to declare that to everyone!!!  Hold her tightly in Your ever loving arms so that she may feel the comfort that is all forgiving and nurturing.  Please heal her horse Lord, removing his pain and discomfort also, so that he can help her help herself.  Praise you Lord for mighty things to happen in this young women's life!!  In Jesus' name, Amen!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline runncans

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 07:54:45 PM »
Sending thoughts and prayers.

Offline BarrelChasinBratt

• Extreme Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 12:33:37 PM »
thoughts and prayers for you, hoping everything works out for you! 
Live like a gypsy, party like a pirate, BUT rodeo like a rockstar!!