General Category > General Discussion

spreadsheet to figure money and places for a 4d

(1/4) > >>

BarrelChasinBratt:
My club that I am the Secretary with is going to be holding some open barrel races and I know there has to be a easy way to figure out money and placings.  I was wondering if anyone has a spreadsheet we could use to figure money and placings to do this with it that would make it so much easier it would be really appricated.  If you have a spreadsheet that might work my email is [email protected]

Thanks

wars:
TALK TO TAM'ET    WARS ;)

doc o lena bar:

--- Quote from: BarrelChasinBratt on January 19, 2012, 12:23:14 PM ---My club that I am the Secretary with is going to be holding some open barrel races and I know there has to be a easy way to figure out money and placings.  I was wondering if anyone has a spreadsheet we could use to figure money and placings to do this with it that would make it so much easier it would be really appricated.  If you have a spreadsheet that might work my email is [email protected]

Thanks

--- End quote ---
I sent you an email with a spreadsheet on it for 4D, 5D and 5D equal payout.  Let me know if you need some help with it.  Its real easy.

Tamet Gould:
Fixing to send you one, sorry so late in getting around to it, been having issues with Benjamin at school.

tag:
Would you mind sending it my way also?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version