Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:15:02 AM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  I am A Good Christian and I want to Give you my money 419 Scam
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: I am A Good Christian and I want to Give you my money 419 Scam  ( 3837 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : February 09, 2005, 12:12:35 PM »

I don't know why but there are people out there that think that just because these scammers use God, Jesus, or Christ in their emails they could be real because Christians are honest God fearing people. But the truth is they don't believe in God at all so it doesn't bother them at all to use them.

Beloved In Christ,
Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am EVANG MARY KOFO, a widow to Late Chris KOFO, I am 70years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the ickness,although as a christain,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the glory of God.

My late husband and my only son was killed during the Ogoni Crisis and I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter. My late husband was very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I made up my mind to travel abroad to leave the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.

I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enable me raise some money to contiue my mission.The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able raise the sum of ($4.6,000,000.00(four Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund, till am able to travel out,I packaged the fund in signments deposited it with a Security Company. Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer.

Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed and I told God to direct me to an honest christan who will receive this fund and utilise it for things that will glorify the name of God.

After my prayers,I searched the christain site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you. Please if you are interested in using this fund for the work of God,please send to me your full names and address to enable me give it to my lawyer for immediate arrangement with the security company on how the conbsignments that contained the fund will be delivered to you.

I await your urgent reply at my personnal email contact: [email protected]
Thanks and God bless you.
EVANG MARY KOFO

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: