8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Good Wednesday morning All!!!!  (Read 3090 times)

doc o lena bar

Good Wednesday morning All!!!!
« on: February 09, 2005, 07:18:10 AM »
Rise and shine.  Its hump day!!!!!!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Good Wednesday morning All!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 08:14:50 AM »
Yeah,  Im not going to tell my yellow horse though because he hasnt been ridden in 3 weeks and I dont want to give him any ideas!!!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Julie

• Mega Member
  • Honey I Got The Cash
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 09:30:24 AM »
Is it Friday yet?
Sometimes what's  right isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always right.

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 09:38:55 AM »
Good morning to you too.  It is a very good morning here because it is actually NOT raining!
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline mammadearborn

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 09:50:46 AM »
and the top of the morning to all of you bb's.  Hiope all of you have a wonderful day, don't forget your words of praise to Our Lord for this day he has given us.
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 10:10:05 AM »
Amy...how did you do Saturday?  I didn't get to see your run and I can't find you in the results.

doc o lena bar

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 01:32:37 PM »
Amy...how did you do Saturday?  I didn't get to see your run and I can't find you in the results.

The Phrase should be How didn't I do.  I made a run.......in all forms of the word RUN......  Thats all my mare wanted to do was RUN............  She had a rocket or something up her rear.  I never could get it out.  I lost all power stearing.  Belt was slipping bad.  Yikes.............

Anyway, I thought you had a real nice run on your mare.  She is so pretty.  Remember don't turn you head too long, she might find a new home.

Offline Tracy Henderson

• Posse Member
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 01:39:50 PM »
Thanks!  I was real pleased with her!  I never expected that she'd be less than 2 seconds off her 1st time out and with mistakes to boot!  I was so excited!  I came back Sunday and went a little slower, had better barrels but didn't go quite so fast...still had another 16.9.  So, she's consistant! haha!  I think on my way to the 3rd Saturday, I forgot I was on a baby!  I got so excited I forgot to ask her to slow down for the turn!  She is real fun!  I had to MAKE myself ride my gelding Monday night!  Kitty moved to my "favorite" horse position real fast!

Thank you for the compliment!!!  If she turns out 1/2 as nice as your little mare I'll be happy!