Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:52:08 PM
Website
:

+  ebarrelracing.com forum
|-+  News
| |-+  Internet Scams & Hoaxes
| | |-+  SUSAN JOHNSON ,FROM SIERRALEONE WEST AFRICA 419 SCAM
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: SUSAN JOHNSON ,FROM SIERRALEONE WEST AFRICA 419 SCAM  ( 4032 )
Bob Gould
Tamet's Husband
Administrator

: Male
: 11,067

« : February 09, 2005, 03:16:47 PM »

Date: Tue Feb 8, 2005  9:26:57  PM US/Central
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: SUSAN JOHNSON

Dear Sir
SUSAN JOHNSON ,FROM SIERRALEONE WEST AFRICA.
Dearest, I know that this letter may or may not come to you as a surprise. But after much considerations I decided to open up this transaction to you. Recently I am a final year student of the Moyamba high school in Moyamba S/leone, West Africa. Early in January 1999 ,
the rebels in my country struck our township and killed my parents in one of their attacks, my late father Dr George Johnson, being the Managing Director of the Port of Freetown is a a prime target to kill.
Fortunately for me I was in school when the attack took place. I equally lost my only sister to the rebels. When I got home the remains of my Family and the subsequent burial that followed,After some years, I discovered a document indicating that my late Father had deposited some $7.5M.United States Dollars (7.5M.US dollars) with one of the security leading Bank in europe. This fund according to the documents was meant for the building of an Auto repair company by my late father. Upon the discovery of this document, I try to locate the concerned security company which is a means of banking and to make claims for the said money as the only surviving next of kin to my father. I have succeeded in making the people at the Security Company believe that I am the next of Kin .Therefore all the documents related are now with me. I do not know what to do with it but I have decided to contact you to seek your assistance in helping me to retrieved it out from the bank in europe and transfer it to your account and then you will from the fund,Send some money to me which i will use to finish up my papper work to come to you help me in your country to continue my education and so that you will help me to get the money invested until such a time that I will be ready to begin to use it. I am really desperate as I am left alone now in the world. Let me know what you want as compensation for helping me to solve this my problem. Most importantly, I seriously appeal that you maintain high level of secrecy and confidentiality in the whole thing. Please Contact me with this Email:([email protected]) Meanwhile,you should note that iam presently seeking for my Refugee Statues here in Nigeria Because i came here and then have to declar myself to the United Nations and finally meet someone whom took me to the chuch people agin and then there i explained all my problems and finally there is help somehow because i mate a Seminarin there and he is trying to help me to withdraw the fund and finally the bank Manager dosent agree with us because he said that,Iam too young to handle this kind money,And i have a Refugee Statues already and that i have to sarch for a forigner whom will stand on my behalf for the claim and this is the advice that he gave to me.Well hope will went un sucessfully for both of us and i will like us o discauss about the percentage or do you cares to marry me then all will be a beneffit between both of us and i donsent want anything betray ecause we shall legalize everything with the lawyer here since the bank told us lready this and thank you again for your kindness with me and God will also help u for trying to help an orphan like me.
I remain yours sincerely,

SUSAN JOHNSON.

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling
: [1]  
« previous next »
: