8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Unofficial WPRA standings....  (Read 4254 times)

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
Re: Unofficial WPRA standings....
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
YES SHE WILL!!!  We in East Tx that know her are so very proud of her.

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 06:30:43 PM »
Don't count Fallon out yet!! She started late and has made HUGE moves to get where she is at right now.  She is only $300 behind and and there is still some month and rodeos left.  If she makes it,,, it should be a battle of the Texans!!!  Good Luck to all the girls out there on the road driving there hearts out,,,been there done that (with Steph) and I know how long those roads can get.   Regardless,,, it should be a hell of a Finals.  I can't wait to get to Vegas!!

De$try

And bet there are some girls in the 14 thru 25 spot that would love to have you driving and coaching them. You sure helped Steph and I expect to see her back at NFR in the near future.

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:02 PM »
Thanks Jan!  I'll never forget that last two weeks of the year Stephanie made then NFR.  Once, we made 6 rodeos in 3 days ( 2 a day), but the kicker was that there wasn't a single rodeo in the same state!! She drove during the day and I drove at night. Remarkably, she won 5 and tied for 1st at the other.  I've never seen anything like it in my entire life.  After the last rodeo we knew she had made it and I told her we were going out to party!  Turns out, I took her out to dinner for a steak and we were both so exhausted that we went back to the trailer and went to sleep.  I got up a four the next morning and started back to Texas because we had a Win$More the coming weekend. 

I wouldn't trade the memories for anything, but I sure couldn't do it day in and day out.   I don't think most people realize the long hours and miles these girls (and guys) put in to make the NFR.  They are troopers and so are their horses.

De$try