8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: All You’ve Been Told About The Flu Is A Lie  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
All You’ve Been Told About The Flu Is A Lie
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:17:30 AM »
Good article........

September 17, 2012 by Bob Livingston

Winter is approaching, and with it another flu season and a new round of propaganda about the dire consequences of “catching” the flu.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) uses a manufactured number of 36,000 annual deaths from seasonal flu in order to scare the masses into accepting a harmful chemical cocktail, all to the benefit of Big Pharma and the medical community. But all you’ve been told about flu deaths and the flu vaccines — in fact, about vaccines in general — is a lie.
In December 2005, Peter Doshi published a report in the British Medical Journal (online) stating that “U.S. data on influenza deaths are a mess.” His research indicated the CDC uses the terms “flu death” and “flu associated death” interchangeably and that there were significant statistical incompatibilities between official estimates and national vital statistics data.
In fact, the CDC’s numbers are a combination of influenza and pneumonia deaths. But as David Rosenthal, director of Harvard University Health Services, said: “People don’t necessarily die, per se, of the [flu] virus—the viraemia. What they die of is a secondary pneumonia. So many of these pneumonias are not viral pneumonias but secondary [pneumonias].”
What Doshi found was that in 2001, influenza and pneumonia caused 62,034 deaths. Of those, 61,777 were attributed to pneumonia; only 257 were attributed to the flu. But in the 257 cases blamed on the flu, the flu virus was identified in only 18.
Doshi writes: “Between 1979 and 2001 [CDC] data show an average of 1,248 [flu] deaths per year (range 257 to 3,006).” This obviously is far less than the 36,000 figure used to frighten people into rushing to get a vaccination.
For a better idea of how vaccine-pushing researchers create numbers out of thin air, consider the recent announcement by an international team of researchers regarding deaths from the swine flu pandemic-that-wasn’t in 2009. According to the World Health Organization, 18,500 people died worldwide as a result of swine flu. That’s far short of the hundreds of thousands of deaths WHO warned about as the pandemic-that-wasn’t first began.
The researchers published a study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases journal claiming an estimated 284,500 to 575,400 actually died of the disease. It provided no autopsy data for its claim, nor did it explain how family members of those 265,500 to 526,400 people failed to miss them for three whole years or what happened to all the bodies.
In addition to the inflated figures about the dangers of seasonal flu, the CDC also fails to mention that seasonal flu vaccines are ineffective 99 percent of the time. Two years ago, I wrote about a report by the independent research firm The Cochrane Library (TCL) that blew a big hole in the CDC/Big Pharma vaccine lie. Now, The Lancet has published a report that echoes TCL’s report.
It showed that 2.7 percent of 13,000 unvaccinated adults caught the flu virus, while 1.2 percent of 13,000 vaccinated adults caught the virus. That means that the vaccine prevented only 1.5 of every 100 adults from getting sick.
Researchers also found that:
The vaccine had no effect on hospital admissions or complication rates.
Vaccine use did not affect the number of people hospitalized or working days lost.
Reliable evidence on vaccine efficacy is thin, but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions (in fact, TCL’s report is based mostly on pharmaceutical company-sponsored research that, when analyzed, still showed the vaccines didn’t work as claimed).
Vaccines do not affect the transmission of disease, even though their stated purpose is to reduce transmission of disease.
In average conditions (which means a partially matching vaccine) and because the WHO has to guess which strain of flu will be most prevalent in the coming year, 100 people must be vaccinated to prevent one set of flu symptoms.
The CDC — as well as doctors and pharmacies, which get kickbacks on the vaccines and drugs they administer — also fails to divulge what harmful additives are found in vaccines and the side effects that can result.
Flu vaccines contain aluminum, formaldehyde and thimerosal. Side effects of the vaccines include narcolepsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome and autism, plus a worsening of the flu’s affects. British Columbia Centre for Disease Control researcher Dr. Danuta Skowronski conducted a trial study with 32 ferrets that showed that the symptoms in vaccinated animals were worse than those in unvaccinated animals.
“The findings were consistent with the increased risk that we saw in the human studies,” Skowronski said.
Aluminum is added to vaccines to act as an immune adjuvant, which enhances the immune response — and thus boosts the immune system — or to make it react as intensely as possible for as long as possible. But aluminum has been linked to Parkinson’s disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) and Alzheimer’s disease. Researchers have also found that vaccinations with aluminum-containing adjuvants could trigger the cascade of immunological events associated with autoimmune conditions, including chronic fatigue syndrome and macrophagic myofasciitis, a condition that resembles multiple sclerosis.
Formaldehyde is used to kill and preserve bacterial toxins and make viruses unable to replicate or reproduce themselves. It is listed as a carcinogen by government scientists and warnings are issued about formaldehyde exposure from fumes emanating from plywood and particle board and for workers exposed to it in funeral homes and hair salons. But formaldehyde and its chemical kin, formalin, is present in most vaccines.
Thimerosal is a preservative that allows vaccine makers to distribute their vaccines in multi-dose vials. Thimerosal contains 49.6 percent mercury by weight. But mercury is classified as a hazardous material that could cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Mercury tends to accumulate in the brain; and it has been linked to cardiovascular disease, autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia and other nervous-system disorders.
And while doctors readily try to force — or at least coerce — vaccinations on their patients, half of them reject vaccinations for themselves because of concerns the vaccines may harm their health.
Of course, Big Pharma no longer has to concern itself about the health effects of its vaccines. Lawmakers have exempted them from liability, and the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled the laws shield vaccine makers from product-liability lawsuits that are filed in State courts and seek damages for injuries or death attributed to vaccines.
There is a much safer way to keep yourself disease-free. Take vitamin D3 (I take 30,000 IU daily and give my wife 20,000 IU) daily. It is a potent neuroregulatory steroidal hormone that influences nearly 3,000 of our 25,000 genes.
Besides, the germ theory of disease — that we “catch” the flu and other diseases by being exposed to people who are “contagious” — is a foolish hoax created by Louis Pasteur. Disease comes from within the body when it is overly fatigued with excess stress, toxins and malnutrition.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: All You’ve Been Told About The Flu Is A Lie
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:01:55 AM »
Don't have to tell me, I'm a firm believer. Mr. and Mrs. Bushong the couple I've been taking care of for the last several years both had adverse reactions to the flu shots they received at the end of last December. They both seemed to escalate drastically with problems they were already experiencing so I was unable to convince anyone that it was anything but normal progression of their conditions. But for it to happen to both of them at the same time and so quickly I found totally out of the norm. Mr Bushong actually passed away in February and Mrs Bushong never has regained the vigor she had before getting the flu shot. Hopefully I'll be able to convince her that she doesn't need one this year. Nothing I said last year could stop her from having me take them in for their shot.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
First off, my condolences to Mrs. Bushong.  And to you, Mel,  I didn't know he had passed.  So very hard on an elderly couple.

I never, ever, get the flu shot.  Everyone that I know that gets it, gets ill afterward, and they usually still get the flu.  It's simple, really, eat healthy, get plenty of fresh air and some exercise and wash your hands when you go out in public.  The correct way:  wet your hands, make lots of bubbles with any soap (not anti-bacterial) for 30 seconds or so, rinse off, dry completely.  How hard is that? 
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 12:22:36 PM »
Thank you Katy. I never get a flu shot either. I get the flu maybe once every 10 years or so. Guess my immunity builds up and lasts that long. I tried to talk her out of getting the shots but she wouldn't listen. But I do think I made her see that his worsening condition was linked to it. We'll see when the clinic calls her this fall and tells her the flu shots are in.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
Maybe its time to change her phone number Mel  ;D
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »
LOL Never thought of that

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline runaway_fire

• Veteran Member
  • Who needs a therapist when you own a horse?
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 11:06:54 PM »
I always get really sick when I get the flu shot so I don't get it anymore. Haven't had it in years, and I can't remember the last time I got the flu. Katy said it all, wash your hands and be healthy :D
"If my particular passion ever kills me, it wont be on the back of my horse. It will be because I was staring out my car window at a horse standing innocently in a field when I should have been paying attention to the road!"