8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Unofficial WPRA standings....  (Read 4302 times)

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Unofficial WPRA standings....
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:45:48 PM »
2012 Barrel Racing (through September 17, 2012)
Barrel Racing Standings, provided by the Women’s Professional Rodeo Association (WPRA), are unofficial, subject to audit and may change.

1. Brittany Pozzi, Victoria, Texas $169,586
2. Lindsay Sears, Nanton, Alberta 126,500
3. Carlee Pierce, Stephenville, Texas 118,733
4. Mary Walker, Ennis, Texas 113,873
5. Nikki Steffes, Vale, S.D. 86,644
6. Brenda Mays, Terrebonne, Ore. 81,272
7. Sherry Cervi, Marana, Ariz. 80,460
8. Kaley Bass, Kissimmee, Fla. 79,326
9. Lisa Lockhart, Oelrichs, S.D. 71,518
10. Benette Barrington-Little, Ardmore, Okla 66,427
11. Kelli Tolbert, Hooper, Utah 63,391
12. Lee Ann Rust, Stephenville, Texas 61,472
13. Christina Richman, Glendora, Calif. 60,353
14. Trula Churchill, Valentine, Neb. 55,146
15. Christy Loflin, Franktown, Colo. 50,647
16. Fallon Taylor, Whitesboro, Texas 50,302
17. Sammi Bessert, Loma, Colo. 49,634
18. Sydni Blanchard, Tucumcari, N.M. 49,405
19. Robyn Herring, Huntington, Texas 48,525
20. Liz Combs, Eltopia, Wash. 44,586

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Massage: It does a body good!
Re: Unofficial WPRA standings....
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »
Mel,
When are they officially official and those that are eligible for NFR are determined?
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

'Oh $@^*....she's awake!!!'

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:07:33 PM »
September 30

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:11:27 PM »
Mel,
When are they officially official and those that are eligible for NFR are determined?

Hey woman how are things going.   We were just wondering about you the other day.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »
Your ears must have burned last night when your name came up with Mel and I last night on FB. LOL

Things are tripping along here. I wanted to set up for Jurassic, but it wasn't in the cards. I'm hoping to make it to Twila's race though and still planning on Elite. We shall see!

I'm working on getting my massage license here, so I can advertise and go to shows with no real worry.

My Chrome is being bad. I'm having to use FireFox to get online because over the past year my computer has become slower and slower in it's response time. I deleted Chrome and reinstalled, but NOTHING was making it better. I couldn't watch videos people posted online, it wouldn't scroll smoothly, Shockwave kept crashing. I have been rebooting MULTIPLE times while online to just keep plugging away. Morning surfing was becoming a chore and drag. It did the exact same thing with IE, which is why I switched to Chrome. Now at least, I feel I'm cooking with gas, but I want Chrome back! I hate not having my bookmarks and having to put my passwords back in on every page I visit. I will suck it up if I have to, but I sure would like to know what might be causing the problems in the first place since it doesn't appear to be a older crappy computer issue but a browser issue.
Any idea?
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says....

Offline mchoss

• Queen of the Cookies
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 08:38:36 AM »

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 08:55:26 AM »
I use Chrome from time to time when designing webpages just to check display across different browsers but not on a regular basis.   Here is my suggestion.  Get an external harddrive put all important pics, docs etc on it and then reformat your harddrive.   Sounds like a PC issue to me, they do that when they get older because PCs are designed to continually add crap all the time and that slows down your processing capabilities. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 02:25:18 PM »
Don't count Fallon out yet!! She started late and has made HUGE moves to get where she is at right now.  She is only $300 behind and and there is still some month and rodeos left.  If she makes it,,, it should be a battle of the Texans!!!  Good Luck to all the girls out there on the road driving there hearts out,,,been there done that (with Steph) and I know how long those roads can get.   Regardless,,, it should be a hell of a Finals.  I can't wait to get to Vegas!!

De$try

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
We also have a rookie from TX that is about 23rd.  Emily Eufurd, she is a very special young lady.  We should be pulling for her too.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 02:58:15 PM »
Go Texas Girls!!!!!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 02:59:42 PM »
Don't count Fallon out yet!! She started late and has made HUGE moves to get where she is at right now.  She is only $300 behind and and there is still some month and rodeos left.  If she makes it,,, it should be a battle of the Texans!!!  Good Luck to all the girls out there on the road driving there hearts out,,,been there done that (with Steph) and I know how long those roads can get.   Regardless,,, it should be a hell of a Finals.  I can't wait to get to Vegas!!

De$try

Oh, oh take me with you

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 03:00:17 PM »
We're all very proud of Emily!!  I've lost count of how many Win$More buckles that youngster has.  

Let's not forget LeAnn,,,,, I"M SOOOOO PROUD OF HER AND HARLEY!!

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
You wouldn't like it Mel,,, all the famous cowboys/cowgirls, awesome horses and trade shows.   Nothing special!!  LOL

D$

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »
Well Emily is going to be there even if she doesn't make the top 15. Looks to me like she's got rookie of the year sewed up. Not another rookie notation by anyone else's name on the list.

And Destry...I'll take my chances 8)