8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: It's that time of year! Who y'all breeding to?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline JKSRanch

• Novice Member
  • visit us at www.jksranch.com
    • JKS Ranch
It's that time of year! Who y'all breeding to?
« on: January 16, 2013, 12:00:49 PM »
We are excited to breed a stellar group of mares to a stellar group of stallions this year! 
I'll outline them below, but I'd love to hear who everyone is breeding to who . . . and why! 
I'm really curious about the why!

We will breed our First Down Dash mare, Just Speeding Along, to PC Frenchmans Hayday and Pure Tailor Fit!
Livin on Luv, our Dash Ta Fame mare, will go to Frenchmans Guy (as many times as we can)!
Miss Jenni Perry, by Mr Jess Perry, will go to Pure Tailor Fit exclusively!
Magnificent Madison, by Corona Cartel, will go to Pure Tailor Fit exclusively!
Frenchmans Lil Perk is our Frenchmans Guy mare, and she will be bred to Dash Ta Fame!
Dashing In Red is by Dash For Cash, and we will get as many Frenchmans Guy babies out of her as we can!
No Question Here is our newest gal, by Ivory James!  We're taking her to our resident stallion, Perfectly Rugged!
Veronicas Victory is our Mr Eye Opener mare, and we're gonna take her to Pure Tailor Fit after she foals out an Ivory James baby!
Perfect Bit of Class is a great grand daughter of Rugged Lark, by Perfectly Rugged and she will be bred to A Smooth Guy this year!
Mackey and Dash For Rugged are also by Perfectly Rugged, and they are both going to Pure Tailor Fit!
Sun Frosted Vanilla is by Socks Bar Nothing, and she will go to Pure Tailor Fit!
Jacks Seven N Seven is by Zan Parr Jack, and she will be a great cross on Pure Tailor Fit!
Excellence in breeding . . . Perfection in performance!

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
Re: It's that time of year! Who y'all breeding to?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
QUITE A STELLAR GOUP.   WARS ;) :)

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:39 AM »
We are excited to breed a stellar group of mares to a stellar group of stallions this year! 
I'll outline them below, but I'd love to hear who everyone is breeding to who . . . and why! 
I'm really curious about the why!

We will breed our First Down Dash mare, Just Speeding Along, to PC Frenchmans Hayday and Pure Tailor Fit!
Livin on Luv, our Dash Ta Fame mare, will go to Frenchmans Guy (as many times as we can)!
Miss Jenni Perry, by Mr Jess Perry, will go to Pure Tailor Fit exclusively!
Magnificent Madison, by Corona Cartel, will go to Pure Tailor Fit exclusively!
Frenchmans Lil Perk is our Frenchmans Guy mare, and she will be bred to Dash Ta Fame!
Dashing In Red is by Dash For Cash, and we will get as many Frenchmans Guy babies out of her as we can!
No Question Here is our newest gal, by Ivory James!  We're taking her to our resident stallion, Perfectly Rugged!
Veronicas Victory is our Mr Eye Opener mare, and we're gonna take her to Pure Tailor Fit after she foals out an Ivory James baby!
Perfect Bit of Class is a great grand daughter of Rugged Lark, by Perfectly Rugged and she will be bred to A Smooth Guy this year!
Mackey and Dash For Rugged are also by Perfectly Rugged, and they are both going to Pure Tailor Fit!
Sun Frosted Vanilla is by Socks Bar Nothing, and she will go to Pure Tailor Fit!
Jacks Seven N Seven is by Zan Parr Jack, and she will be a great cross on Pure Tailor Fit!

Wow! That is a great group of broodmares!! You should get some great babies!!!!

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:58 AM »
On my end, I will breed my one broodie Showum My Alibi who is a daughter of Sir Alibi to either Flaming Firewater or Blazin Jetolena after she foals her baby by Fiestas Gotta Gun at the end of Feb/ first of March.