Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Draw & Live Results
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues prior
8am - 6pm

Author Topic: WTC Virus Hoax  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
WTC Virus Hoax
« on: February 09, 2005, 10:30:11 PM »

This is another hoax meant to scare you these people see it as some sort of game.

=> to read more about this hoax click here

Very Important During the next several weeks be VERY
cautious about opening or launching any e-mails that refer to the World Trade Center or 9/11 in any way, regardless of who sent it. PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY, THINKING ITS A STORY RELATING TO 9/11! BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor" It is a virus that will erase your whole "C" drive.. It will come to you in the form of an E-Mail from a familiar person. I repeat, a friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he can't even start his computer! Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather receive this 25 times than not at all. So, if you receive an email called "WTC Survivor", do not open it. Delete it right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from your computer. >
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE!
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling