8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Crying Baby Hoax  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Crying Baby Hoax
« on: February 09, 2005, 10:39:52 PM »
This is a hoax. There is no evidence that this ever happened

Goto: http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoaxes/hoax5.asp?HName=Crying+Baby+Serial+Killer+Hoax
for more info.

Someone heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night. Please pass this on! and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby. This e-mail should be taken seriously because The Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana. I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them,as well. Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live has a lot of crazies in it and it's better safe than sorry.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling