8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: First victim of Lottery Scam  (Read 4255 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
First victim of Lottery Scam
« on: February 09, 2005, 11:55:17 PM »

I would like to point out that there is nothing I can do to help once they have your money. The is an emails going round that says they can get your money back but it is a scam too. All I do is post them to try to get people to not fall for them.

=> <a href="http://ebarrelracing.com/articles/new_file.php?cat=80" title="External - English">Click here[/url] to find out what a 419 Scam is

=> <a href="http://www.419legal.org/index.php" title="External - English">Click here[/url] for a world wide chat whose aim is to wipe out 419 scams

=> <a href="http://forum.scampatrol.org/" title="External - English">Scampatrol.org[/url] can answer your questions about these scams

Hi Bob,

I am one of the first victim of Lottery Scam, and that in Amsterdam.
I beg you, to help me.

In May 2003 I have lost cca 5.800 euros over Universal Trust Agency, Amsterdam. They sent me letter, that I am Lotto Winner ( I play Free Lotto, and I did believe), and have to pay first 240.00 euros for processing. I had connection with Mr.Harry Moore, and paid all money to Mr. Olaye Osaze: 510.00 Euros for Iraq, 1.750.00 Euros for that, I am not member of EU, then 1.750.00 euros, that I get Certificate. I send you receipt for 4.250.00 Euros, and Certificate from EU, signed from Mr.Hans de Boeur. He was then in EU, and how this people came to this papers? Europian Union is obliged,to pay my 4.250.00 Euros back. The rest of 960.00 Euros I paid to Mr. Stephen Johnson, for transaction of the money to my Bank. He wanted from me 5.900.00 euros. With exchange difference and Western Union provision is that 5.800.Euros.

I think, here is EU guilty. Now is Slovenia member of EU, and I want my money back. Since May 2003, my life is disaster: I don't work, live from Social Help, 230 $ per month, have Bank Credit, 180 $. Have all my life chronical Trigger points and Neuralgia Trigeminus in my face, head and shoulder.

I have written many letters, to different places. Nobody did help me. I have just got letter from Ministry for justice from Netherland, they can do nothing. Who can then? Why most Scam comes from Netherland and England. Because, those countries don't care about poor victims.

I would be very gratefull for your help. I have so many papers and documents about all, who did and who didn't betray me. I will send you all about Lottery Scam and some from Inheritance Scam, also in Netherland.

With best regards,
Bozica Vujcic
Balos 9
4290 Trzic
Slovenia
Mobile: 00386 40 224944

In this Global Security, they are normal working. There is Dr.Albert Mayer (now in the Hospital, so told me other man), and we have talked with each other many times. He asked me, when I am going to pay 450.00 Euros for demurrages. I have no money at all.
I have just talked with man there, they are serious Company. Only, nobody wants to help me, to pay this 450 + 50 Euros (for Western Union). Now, I see, that your people, maybe not you, is very selfish. Specially in the Goverment. They want all for themself. And I want to get this money, and share between Humanitarian Organisation in Netherland. Why nobody wants to help me from there? Just from there, people (Universal Trust Agency) has destroyed my life, together with EU. Because the difference between 5.800.00 euros and here in Global, cca 750.00 euros is big difference.

I am going to write all over the world, how Dutch people doesn't care about victims, who has done their money mafia.

With best regards,
Ms.Bozica Vujcic
Balos 9
4290 Trzic
Slovenia
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling