8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Prayers for Ben  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Prayers for Ben
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »
Ben has been used to taking stuff for yrs that isnt much of a problem.  Im going to have to call the Dr tomorrow and set an appt for thur to get another xray.    He still hasnt pooped.   Im starting to worry now.   
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 10:15:22 AM »
I would suggest like Katy said, Miralax. It works miracles! Will he eat prunes? Might try getting him to eat some of them.?. Poor Ben! :( That is NO fun!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 04:00:15 PM »
He is a prune eater.   Have an appt in the morning to get him re xrayed to may sure the impaction is gone.   Im concerned that it is still there and the diarrhea we are seeing once a day is just the 160 oz of fluids he has been getting just going around the impaction.   Will let yall know tomorrow.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 10:37:05 AM »
Poor guy! :(

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »
Okay his ascending colon is empty and his descending colon is full but of soft stool, but poor fella has a hard ball at the end that needs to come out  :D

His blood pressure was high again, so went and bought a manual monitor so I can check it at home, hopefully it is just the pain/Dr office combo that has it raised.   

Also we will be checking him in 2 weeks to see if his B.U.N level has lowered and creatinine levels are normal.   Sure hope so otherwise that will be kidney problems.  Keep him in your prayers