8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Good Equine Dentist  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Turn3BurnHome

• Veteran Member
Good Equine Dentist
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:01:49 PM »
Have a horse with a cracked tooth. My regular vet is unable to extract it. If you know of a good equine dentist in the DFW area, could you please PM me. Would prefer mobile. Thanks!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Good Equine Dentist
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
I used Dena Corbin to fix a horse one time and I really liked how she explained everything and had a skull to show proper teeth placement.   She did an awesome job, wasnt cheap but if you are wanting to fix the problem you might consider her.  Ill pm her contact info 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
I use Dr. Noland at Weatherford Equine

Offline Turn3BurnHome

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
Thanks! I found Dena online but like to hear from people who have used her. Appreciate the info.

Offline marcinrob

• Extreme Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
Dena is good but she is SUPER expensive.  She charged some of my customers 3x the amount my equine dentist charges!  So be sure to get a price up front before you use her.  I now use Sherry Foster.   She is mobile. And she will also show you everything and explain everything in detail as well.  She is good with fair prices!  Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:03:45 PM by Tamet Gould »

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »
Please do not post phone numbers and prices, these folks are not advertisers, feel free to pm the info though.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Bruiser1

• Novice Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:04:24 PM »
Sherry Foster is very good but it may be very hard to get an appt with her because she gets booked quick.  She did ten of mine a few months ago and did an aweome job.