8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: A Huge Thank you to Ms Mel and Mr Carl!  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
A Huge Thank you to Ms Mel and Mr Carl!
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:28:49 PM »
Mel dropped off one of her delicious pies and they brought Benjamin a special gift!   He gave Mel a big ole hug and he still doesnt even know about the gift yet!   He thinks its to cold to go outside today Bahaha  :D
Thanks you guys! 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
Re: A Huge Thank you to Ms Mel and Mr Carl!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 03:13:24 PM »
Boy is Ben going to be happy!!!!  The Self's are really nice folks!!  (Please don't tell Carl I said that!!! lol)
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 05:26:38 PM »
Ben is our special friend. I was so excited today. Y'all would not believe the changes that have come over Ben! I got a hug the last time I was there, but today I got LOTS of hugs and he actually wanted me to play with him. The change in his interaction with other people is astounding!!

Tamet, is Bob still standing in the corner growling at people that come close to his pie? LMAO

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 05:51:21 PM »
SUCH SWEET & GIVING PEOPLE.  I NABBED A PIECE OF THAT PIE & RAN.  HA  "BEN" WILL BE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR WHEN HE SEES HIS NEW FARM EQUIP    LOV  YA'LL   WARS ;D ;) ;)

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 06:17:27 PM »
It was great to get to visit with you for a few minutes Lavinia. Glad y'all enjoyed the pie. I'll let you know what the vet says about Sadie on Tuesday.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 06:45:25 PM »
Ben is our special friend. I was so excited today. Y'all would not believe the changes that have come over Ben! I got a hug the last time I was there, but today I got LOTS of hugs and he actually wanted me to play with him. The change in his interaction with other people is astounding!!

Tamet, is Bob still standing in the corner growling at people that come close to his pie? LMAO
Mel Ben has had 3 huge pieces, think bob has had 3 too! 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:28 PM »
Wait bob is whinning he hasn't had 3 and there is only a tiny sliver of pie left 😀