8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Diamond W Winter Buckle Series last one tonight  (Read 1669 times)

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
Diamond W Winter Buckle Series last one tonight
« on: February 12, 2014, 06:37:18 AM »
Tonight is the final week of our 6 week Diamond W Winter Buckle Series. Books and Arena open at 4:30 with Exhibitions starting at 5:00 and Open 4D at 8:30. $25 entry fee, $4 exhibitions. CASH ONLY. Concession stand will be open with hot chocolate and delicious food. See you all there. Awards will be given after the open is complete and totals are tallied. If you think you are going to win an award or money, please stick around because we will not mail either.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Diamond W Winter Buckle Series last one tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 07:04:22 AM »
Are you going to continue a Wed night jackpot?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
No ma'am. Not as of right now. Once Spring arrives, we are hopefully going to have another series. :)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 10:02:52 AM »
Come on Spring!!!!!   Im ready for the garden full blown, for barrel racing, for rain, for warm weather.  OH, but no tornados!   
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Theo

• Extreme Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 12:54:20 PM »
Can you post results?