8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Million Heir Ranch Tues night Jackpots  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Million Heir Ranch Tues night Jackpots
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »
We are running barrels every Tuesday at the Million Heir Ranch outside of Dublin.  During this month, we are giving away jackets from Ppino West in Stephenville to the winner of each D!  Books open at 5:00.  Exhibitions start at 5:30.  They are 3 for $12 or $5 each.  The Open is no later than 8:30 (but could be earlier and has been running at 8:00 for the last month).  The Open 4D with 1//2 sec. splits is $25.  You can text me your entries if you want before 3:00 to 254-967-4245 or you can enter when you get there!  He has bought a new tractor and disc to work the ground just for the barrel races so we are excited to see this change!  As always, if you see anything you would like different, please feel free to share with Pepe, as he tried to accommodate everyone!  We hope to see you there!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline sjerrett

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Million Heir Ranch Tues night Jackpots
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »
Million Heir Ranch is still running every Tuesday!  Sorry the arena on the main page yet but I will talk to Tamet and get it back up there!  But YES, we are running tonight!  Text me your entries if you want.