8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: IMPORTANT INFO: Race #2 Star Ranch Summer Saddle Series  (Read 1985 times)

Offline runninforfun74

• Novice Member
IMPORTANT INFO: Race #2 Star Ranch Summer Saddle Series
« on: July 30, 2014, 05:29:48 AM »
Good morning! Tonight is our second race of our series. We have over 110 pre-entries  :) ONLINE Pre-entries close @ 10 a.m. sharp this morning. You can enter when you get there . Books open @ 4:30. Exhibitions are sold out on last pages. THANK YOU for making this series successful!

FULL CONCESSION: WE WILL HAVE PIZZA FROM NIZZA PIZZA! Cold drinks, candy, nachos etc...

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING to better help us be more efficient in getting started on time and running smoothly.

If you have exhibitions, it is your responsibility to be ready when your name is called. We will be implementing the 3 call and your out rule. Do not go out of turn.  If you have questions about what page you're on, we will have a copy of exhibition list posted downstairs.

PLEASE be ready to run when your name is called during race!

No refunds will be issued for unused exhibitions or if you scratch. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Please keep the arena clear during drags!

Please pick up any trash around your truck and trailers.

There is plenty of parking, please look for signs and be considerate of the parking attendants.

Also, if you park near the barns, please check your truck and trailer for stowaway kittens before you leave. I brought one home yesterday!

Thank you and we look forward to having everyone out!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: IMPORTANT INFO: Race #2 Star Ranch Summer Saddle Series
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 09:30:06 AM »
Awesome
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:25:13 AM »
Awesome turnouts for a weeknight race!

Offline runninforfun74

• Novice Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
 Start time is 8:30 SHARP!!!