8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: FYI on Picture Abilene  (Read 4112 times)

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
FYI on Picture Abilene
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:38:52 PM »
I ordered pics from this guy for my Duncan D&G run back in Sept. 2014.  Really wanted the pics cause I won the 4D on Friday.  WELL, never got them.  SO, I've talked to him and texted him, one answer by the way.  SO, I called Chuck for help.  No response.  This evening I decided to try one more time and OMG!!!!!  He answered me in a very snarky and hateful way.  Went on forever, calling him a squeaky wheel, telling me this is how he's heard I am everyday if I don't get my way.  Whatever.  Anyway, just to let all my buddies on here know, IF you are at a race where he is the photog, remember this post when you are thinking about ordering from him.  I ordered others and it took me FOREVER to get them, but a win pic is special so I thought I'd get it sometime.  NOT this long though.  SO, long story short, beware if you do order from him, don't expect them in a timely manner cause I guess he's just way to busy to get the info to Shutterbuy so they can get the pics to us. 
Cathy Cahill.

Offline tk4

• Extreme Member
Re: FYI on Picture Abilene
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »
sorry to heat that -- what does you getting your way have to do with him not sending you your pic since September.. goodness,, that is more than enough time to get a pic to you- ??!!
my rant is not from this guy but from another guy is that I dont want to pay 30 and 40$ for one 8x10 and get it in the mail from Wal Mart!

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 10:40:14 AM »
HOW IN THE WORLD DID WM GET IN THE PIC?  THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, UNLESS HE HAD WM TO DO HIS FOTOG????  REALLY DON'T BLAME U.  WARS ::) ??? :o

Offline tk4

• Extreme Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 02:29:07 PM »
he prob down loaded them to the WM web site and got them to mail them out somehow?
yes to say the least when I went to my mail box and got a envelope from WM and my barrel racing pic was in it I was a little disapointed :0/

Offline wars

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 09:55:43 AM »
CATHY U DID GET YOUR PIC?  IF SO & THEY ARE GOOD, BE GLAD THAT U GOT THEM, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.  I KNOW IT WAS AGGRIVATING, JUST DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE AGAIN.  KNOW WHAT I MEAN.  HAVE A GOOD DAY & WKEND.  WARS ;) :)

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 03:54:18 PM »
I know what you mean about being shocked when your pics come from someone on the internet or a store.  His come from shutterbug and I was shocked the first time they came that way.  That is why I love Cree and Stephanie so much.  Pic taken, viewed, printed, done.  They have us spoiled I guess.  Believe me I don't expect to ever get a pic from him, and will NEVER order another one from him.  Soooooo glad they will not be doing the D & G's again.  Thank you Chuck for finding a reliable photographer for your races. I know you are going to really like them.
Sigh, ok, off my soap box. 
Cathy Cahill

Offline wars

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 08:19:18 AM »
THE TWO GALS ARE HARD TO BEAT & THEY ARE SUCH TOOTS.  I LIKE TO KID AROUND WITH BREE.  SOMETIME I CALL HER CREE & SOME TIME BREE, MOST OF THE TIME I SAY CB OR BC.  EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY.  THE RAIN IS WONDERFUL, JUST WISH THERE WAS WARMTH & SUNSHINE TO GO WITH IT.  HA   HAVE A GREAT WK.  WARS ;D ;)

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
Stephanie and Cree are the BEST.  Love Pixelworx!!!

Offline cjakerock

• Mega Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 06:56:11 PM »
Sooooo agree with you both.  Took forever, guy was RUDE and then all he does is send to Shutterbug or whatever.  Will never buy from this guy again.  I can deal with the taking forever IF you answer when call, email or text.  Just something.  Then to be rude on top of it.  Lesson learned.  NO MORE buddy.
Till we meet again, I love you Dad 1/25/35 - 4/30/11

Offline turninthree

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 02:36:46 PM »
I opened my mail box yesterday and believe it or not there was a pic from good ole Andy.  I ordered a 5 X 7 of award pic and run out, got a 4 x 6 of award.  Not gonna say a single word.  Guess this squeaky Wheel got something done.  Not sure what possessed him to do it, but at least I can get it enlarged and use another pic to put with it.  Go figure, he's a weird nut for sure.  Doesn't change anything though, I will NEVER order from him again either.  Hopefully we won't happen to be at a show where he is the photog ever again.  We can only hope huh?
Cathy Cahill