8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I'm Eggstraspecial Too April 2-4 Marshall Arena, Fri Time changes  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Note: Texas schools are going to be open on "Good Friday" for bad weather make-up day!  Louisiana my direction is out week prior to Easter and some kiddos week after Easter BUT due to this fact..... I've had numerous to ask me if I could please change show start time to a little later on "Good Friday" to accomodate barrel racers and I said YES - I can!  Mother Nature has not been cooperating with us horse folks.  "Good Friday" Show time will be 12 Noon.  Therefore we will run a few exhibitions on "Good Friday" morning 9:30 to 11:30 am, as well as Thursday 12 noon to 8 pm.   Prize to one hole out Saturday - Bob Berg purses.  10 Bob Berg Buckles, 5 to the Average & 5 to the YOUTH 5-D winners!  Any questions 318-560-7583 or go to www.2heartsbarrelracing.com for entry form or go to www.ebarrelracing.com to enter online - http://ebarrelracing.com/equivent/eggstraspecial-too-barrel-race.html
Thanks Martha
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.