8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Duncan D&D Barrel Productions  (Read 2265 times)

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Duncan D&D Barrel Productions
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »
The entry form for the September race is now online at www.danddbarrelracing.com

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: Duncan D&D Barrel Productions
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 07:25:14 PM »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Duncan D&D Barrel Productions
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 09:05:14 AM »
Just a reminder that this facility requires us to turn in a stall count and they only set up enough stalls to satisfy the number of stalls that were reserved when the contestants enter. If you are going to need a stall be sure and get a stall when you send in your entry. I hate it when the facilities do this but they make us pay based on the total number of stalls they set up. This can get pretty expensive if we have them to set up many more stalls than what we have pre paid.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but would hate to see someone needing stalls that were not prepaid at the time of the entry and we didn't have the facility set up enough.

Thanks

Chuck