Author Topic: Big Changes (Learning to use new Calendar)  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Big Changes (Learning to use new Calendar)
« on: October 27, 2015, 03:41:49 PM »
There are some big changes coming to Ebarrelracing.com. Some are not ready yet but here is one. We are changing the events calendar.
here is a look at what we are working on. http://ebarrelracing.com/events check it out and ask questions about it here. Make sure you look at it on both your computer and phone because that look different on each one.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:56:15 PM by Bob Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Big Changes Coming to Ebarrelracing
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 11:34:17 PM »
Here is something new you can click on an event. I will use an event at M7 to show it. When you click on the event it gives detail of the event and on the right hand side it tells the address of the event. If you will look in the top right hand side of that part you will see a little card and a sun and a cloud and a car. Click on the card and it tells more about this arena and more coming events at that arena. The sun and cloud is weather forecast and the car is driving directions.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:37:20 PM by Bob Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 11:46:59 PM »
Under that on some events you will see RSVP if you click on it and add your name and email you will receive an email if the event is cancelled or if there is any change in the event

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 11:53:10 PM »
Your can save the event to your computer calendar or your iPhone calendar or what ever calendar you want. If you add it to your iPhone it will give you a reminder the day of the event

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 11:58:00 PM »
When entering an event now you have to have an exact address of the arena. We will still be removing links to unpaid events though
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:40:40 AM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 11:51:31 AM »
Here is some new and cool. If we sponsor your assoc. You can go to the top right hand side of the events and click on tools. then choose RSS if you have a PHP web site or choose java is you have a html web site click on your Assoc. in the Categories and the events calendar will create code to put in your website so that that associations events will appear there. That way you will only have to enter them once for on ebarrelracing.com and it will instantly appear on your website when the event is approved.