8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BRAT Nov 1 race cancelled and rescheduled for Dec 19th, next race Nov 21st  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
ENTER ONLINE for NOV 21 at Somervell Co Expo Center
http://www.ebarrelracing.com/equivent/BRAT-EF.htm– PED Nov 16th at 6pm

Nov 21, 2015 Printable ENTRY FORM http://brat.ebarrelracing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/August-16-entry-form.pdf – PED Nov 13th!!!!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21st – #6 POINT RACE

SHEPHERDS VALLEY CC, ALVARADO, TX

Nov 21st  Pre Draw is Posted!

UNFORTUNATELY our makeup race which was this Sunday at Glen Rose is canceled. We were not going to have access to the indoor arena where the stalls are due to the pony show. We were only going to have access to 1/2 of the pavillion area (the part behind the alley). Our warm up consisted of the outdoor round pen and the pasture across the street. Both of these areas are totally saturated right now. With the coming rain it just isn’t going to work. Also, since the pasture across the street wasn’t going to to be available for parking the parking would be an issue as well. We would be sharing the concrete parking lot with the pony peeps as well as the attendees to Fossilmania (cool stuff) which is going on at the Expo Center as well. Thank you to the Expo Center for trying to make it work as hard as we were trying to make it work.

With this being said…..the makeup date has been scheduled for Saturday, December 19th back at Glen Rose! We will have the whole complex that day!

Now….for those that have already entered for Sunday. I’ll go on and post an updated draw. This will be the draw for our next point race which is November 21st at Shepherd’s Valley Cowboy Church. (formerly Diamond W) I know this date won’t work for all that entered and there will be some swapping around. Promise – we will work with y’all! If you entered and don’t want to/can’t come to the 21st let me know and we can issue a refund. I haven’t made any deposits yet so if you need out I can destroy your check. Best way to let me know is via email at [email protected] or via message on here.

Thanks for understanding! This really is painful!!!!

Tammi

Equivent is up and accepting entries until Monday Nov 16th at 6:00 pm. Enter with a credit card here:
http://ebarrelracing.com/equivent/BRAT-EF.htm

* 80% PAYBACK *EQUAL PAYOUT * BOOKS STAY OPEN UNTIL LAST 25 RUNNERS * VET RELEASES MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE CLASS STARTS * NO REFUNDS AFTER CLASS STARTS * NO LATE FEES * NO NON-MEMBER FEES

SCHEDULE:

8:00 am – Exhibitions
9:00 am – Slack (limited to 75 runners)
10:30 am – Exhibitions
1:00 pm – 15 & Under Youth 4D
$100 Added Open 5D will immediately follow Youth

FEES:

Exhibitions are $5.00
Youth 4D entry fee is $20.00
Open 5D entry fee is $25.00
Optional award fee of $10.00 in both the Youth and Open; if not nominating there will be a $5.00 arena fee.  Arena fee is waived if nominating for awards.

AGE INCENTIVES: $25 entry fee:

Adult Incentive (16-49)
Senior Incentive (50+)

Optional award fee of $10.00 in both the Youth and Open; if not nominating there will be a $5.00 arena fee.  Arena fee is waived if nominating for awards.

POINT RACES:
December 5th – Saturday – Shepherd’s Valley CC, Alvarado
December 19th – Saturday – Somervell Co Expo Center
January 16th – Saturday – Shepherd’s Valley CC, Alvarado
February 20th – Saturday – Shepherd’s Valley CC, Alvarado
March 6th – Sunday – Somervell County Expo, Glen Rose
April 17th – Sunday – M7 Arena

FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT BRAT AT [email protected] OR TAMMI AT 817-692-2323 OR CATHERINE AT 214-949-5135.  THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOU SUPPORT!!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:12:44 AM by Tamet Gould »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline breezin

Re: BRAT Nov 1 race cancelled and rescheduled for Dec 19th, next race Nov 21st
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:05:19 AM »
The November 21st race is Saturday not Sunday.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 11:13:09 AM »
THANKS!!!!!  Fixed it.   :)
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline breezin

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 06:07:53 PM »
You're welcome!  Thanks for all you do to keep all of us informed!  :)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 06:25:39 PM »
 ;)