Author Topic: Using the new events calendar  (Read 57694 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Using the new events calendar
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2016, 11:53:08 AM »
Started working on it last night.  I have done a little reading and I know it is possible.
Trying to do that and hundred other things so it may take a while. Could be days or weeks right now I don't Know. But I am working on it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:56:49 AM by Bob Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline chasendacash

• Novice Member
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 09:25:32 PM »
Just wanted to say that I still miss being able to search by mileage radius.  Is there any way that feature can come back?

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2017, 10:39:31 AM »
 The new calendar is lots easier to maintain. Takes seconds to fix someones mistake VS hours on the other one. The new calendar does a lot of things in the background people don't see that saves us time. When an event is added that is featured not only is it automatically added to our sites front page but also added to others sites automatically to a few other sites. Saving time again for us.
The search has been fixed you can search within a 100 mile radius of you
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:40:55 AM by Bob Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Using the new events calendar (Search By State)
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »
First you have to click on search on the right hand side of the events page.
Then you have to have a start date and end date. The start date is normally todays date if you don't want to start with todays date pick the date you do want to start.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:00:59 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2017, 01:04:42 PM »
Then Click on the word state in the name search area you are searching by state. For some reason people have put their email address their city and their states in the zip code area instead of the zip code. the state search starts with Texas if you want another state click on the button and chose it

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 01:06:44 PM »
Then you have to choose a category. The search will not happen till you do. After that click on began search at the bottom of the page