Author Topic: Using the new Results page  (Read 32971 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
New Buttons On results Page
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 04:05:39 PM »
Here is a few of the new features. One is called column visibility. You can hide unwanted columns. First click on the button
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Using the new Results page
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 04:07:15 PM »
When you click on the button you get a drop down menu to choose what columns you want to hide
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 04:10:11 PM »
I chose prize and you as you can see the column prize disappears. This part does not seem to work well on the iPhone. I haven't tried on any other mobile device.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:03:45 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 04:13:11 PM »
To get out of this click anywhere outside the menu. If you want the column to be shown again just repeat the steps above and click on the word in the menu that is a hidden column and it will reappear.

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Using the new results page to create a custom PDF
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 04:15:56 PM »
Next is the PDF button if you click on it a pdf will be created and uploaded to your computer. How long it takes depends on the speed of your internet and computer.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:53:39 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Using the new results page to create a custom PDF
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »
By not typing anything in the search it will create a PDF of the whole event. If you type in the class then a PDF of that class will be created.
Using the print button is basically the same thing as the PDF but instead of making a PDF it prints a paper copy using your printer. Again how long it takes depends on the speed of your internet and computer.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:55:37 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Viewing the winners only
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2016, 01:17:49 PM »
This will only work in the events that don't have $0.00.

If you will type $ in the search it will display all the winners.

If you are wanting to view all the winners in one class you can type in $ and youth (or whatever class) and instantly the winners in just that class will show up.

There is a lot you can do with it this way. You could look for all the 1D riders in all classes by typing in "1D $".

You could even find the winners in one class for one day by typing in the day + class + $ something like this "Fri. Open $"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:27:59 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Searching For Rider By Name
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2016, 04:15:29 PM »
This search only finds the results where the rider has won money.
Type in the first name in the box that says first name
If the person goes by three names put the a dash. i.e. Tammy-Key
Then in the last name box put their lat name. Like Fischer

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Searching For Rider By Name
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2016, 04:20:37 PM »
After you enter the name click on the box that says "see results".
Then all the results will show up they won money in.
Sorry at this time you will have to enter their name again in the search on each separate post to see exactly how much they won in each race