8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: D&D Barrel Productions Waco Tx  (Read 1974 times)

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
D&D Barrel Productions Waco Tx
« on: March 09, 2016, 03:31:18 PM »
Just wanted to take a minute and express my appreciation for the support at our first show on the D&D Classic Equine Tour 2016. We had a great show and a really good time. We look at our contestants as family to me and the crew. Already getting geared up for the second stop on the 2016 Tour in Abilene, Tx on April 8-10. Be sure and send in your pre entries to avoid the late fee. The pre entries close for this show on March 23,2016. I would like to point our our new vet/dr release rules for this year. You are allowed to vet or Dr release out for ANY reason. All you need to do is notify us prior to the beginning of the race you are needing to scratch. 100% of your entry fee and stall fees will be returned (assuming you don't use the stall). The only thing you will be gambling is the processing fee which will be retained by the producer.

In addition something else that is new for 2016 is exhibitions. We are now having open arena from 9am to 11am on Friday. Then we start exhibitions from 11am to 4pm. Exhibitions go on sale at 9am on Friday at the show office. I assure you that no exhibitions will be sold prior to 9am so everyone has a fair and equal chance to get an exhibition. We are only running exhibitions on Friday only.

Be sure and come join in on the fun. Jim has plenty of games to play during the big drags so there is never a dull moment. In addition remember all of our shows are BBR and WPRA approved

SEE YOU IN ABILENE!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck