8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Delbert And The Dentist  (Read 5655 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Delbert And The Dentist
« on: February 12, 2005, 11:02:15 AM »

Delbert was married many times over the years. He spawned many children. I guess you heard the saying "apples don't fall far from the tree". Delbert's family is the reason they coined that phrase. Anyway Delbert walked into a dentist's office one day and asked the dentist how much it would cost to extract his wisdom teeth. "Eighty dollars," the dentist said.
"Why that's a ridiculous amount," Delbert replied. "Isn't there a cheaper way?"
"Well," the dentist said, "if you don't use an anesthetic, I can knock it down to about sixty dollars."
"That's still too expensive for me," Delbert complained.
"Okay," the dentist tried, "if I save on anesthesia and simply rip the teeth out with a pair of pliers, I could get away with charging twenty dollars."
Delbert moaned, "It's still too much for me."
The dentist scratched his head. "Hm," says the dentist, scratching his head.
"If I let one of my students do it for the experience,
I suppose I could charge you just ten dollars."
"Wonderful!" says Delbert. "Book my wife for next Tuesday!"

Delbert's Tip Of the Week: "Why do women always ask questions that have no right answers?"  :!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.