8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: BRAT Race #4 MOVED To Glen Rose!!!!  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
BRAT Race #4 MOVED To Glen Rose!!!!
« on: September 13, 2016, 03:07:20 PM »
http://www.ebarrelracing.com/events/index.php?eID=1645
IMPORTANT CHANGE MADE TO THIS WEEKEND'S RACE!!!! Due to the forecast and the generosity of Somervell County Expo Center and the graciousness of M7 Arena this weekend's race has been moved to Glen Rose!!!!! Same format but on Friday we will start exhibitions at 3:00 pm instead of 6:00. We realize this may create some scheduling conflitcts due to change of venue. So....on that note....if you have any changes to your current entry (changing days, drawing out, etc) please email to [email protected]. (beware - only emails will get you changed). As always....no late fees and books remain open till the last 25 runners on Saturday afternoon. Currently, both slack sessions are full. Once the dust settles if there are openings I'll let you guys know. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING! Due to the weather we felt this was the best option to get the dang race in.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.