8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Delbert goes to the Doctor  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Delbert goes to the Doctor
« on: February 12, 2005, 12:13:15 PM »

Delbert walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Delbert said, "Shingles." So she took down his name,address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat. Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Delbert what he had Delbert said, "Shingles." So she took down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Delbert to wait in the examining
room. A half-hour later a nurse came in and asked Buford what he had. Delbert said, "Shingles." So she gave Delbert a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, gave him a small vial and told
Delbert to leave a urine specimen, and then take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and asked Buford, standing naked,
what he had. Delbert said, "Shingles." The doctor said, "Where?" Delbert said, "Outside in the truck. Where do you want them?"
Delbert's Tip Of the Week: Only dead fish go with the flow.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.