8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Delbert At the Bar  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Delbert At the Bar
« on: February 12, 2005, 12:15:02 PM »

Delbert was sitting at a bar one day, drinking his beer and minding his own business, when a great big guy
walked by and -- BAM! -- knocked him off his bar stool. "That was a karate chop from Korea!" the big guy said,
grinning.
Delbert gets up, angry, but figuring that the big guy was probably drunk, he decided to just get back on his
stool and finish his beer. All of the sudden -- BAM! -- the big guy comes back by and knocks him off the stool again. "That was a judo chop from Japan!" he yelled happily.
Delbert had been through enough. He got back up, brushed himself off, swallowed the last of his beer, and
left. An hour later he returned. Finding the big guy with his back to him, the little guy walked up and -- BAM! -- knocked him right off his stool and out cold on the floor.
Delbert yelled over to the bartender on his way out the door, "When he wakes up, tell him that was a crowbar
from Sears."
Delbert's Tip Of the week: Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, " I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.