8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: I would like to start a prayer request line:  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
I would like to start a prayer request line:
« on: February 13, 2005, 06:56:31 PM »

I just found out I have breast cancer. I trust that my life is Gods hands, I let him comfort and guide me through this turmoil. It says in the bible, if two or more are in agreement it shall be done! I know as I write this, God is healing me and making me new. I pray for Marcia Beers, she has cancer and is in treatment. I'll know more about mine July 16th, I've had the biopsy. If anyone is interested please Let all of us come together and pray as one. With God ALL things are possible! If you know someone who needs prayer, Let me put them on our prayer list!!!
May God Bless and Keep you,
Sheila Zant

04/03/04

Just a note to let you know that my bilateral mammogram showed NO signs of cancer, I received the results today. PRAISE GOD!! I have a special blood test April 12th, so far so good!!! With God ALL things are possible sheila zant
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: I would like to start a prayer request line:
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 07:03:39 PM »
UPDATE: July 23,2003
PRAISE REPORT!!! I just received report that the lymphnods taken out are CANCER FREE!!! I still have to do treatments but maybe not as many, I have a call into the cancer center now to see what I have left to do PRAISE GOD!!!! May God Bless and Keep all of you who prayed for me and I pray EVERYONE else on our prayer list has God given reports!! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
sheila zant

2004/03/14 @
UPDATE: July 26, 2003
PRAISE REPORTS: Mary f. Carters' sister is in remission from breast cancer : PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR ALL WHO ARE PRAYING. KEEP IT UP!! so we WILL have more praise reports.
God Bless and keep you, With God ALL Things are possible!!
Sheila Zant

2004/03/14 @ 23:01:07
UPDATE: August 4, 2003
Hi !! EVERYONE God Bless and keep the prayers coming:
Today I found out that I do have to have chemo, 4 treatments start in October for now your prayers are keeping me focused on the Lord , I'm riding after a week from surgery. Plan on going to barrel race in Abilene this weekend. My radiation treatments are going as planned .I take more breaks but I feel good. With God all things are possible
Sheila Zant

2004/03/14 @ 23:01:39
UPDATE: October 30, 2003
Just got back from second chemo treatment. been up there since 10;00 left at 1:30 they told me my blood work shows no sign of chemo PRAISE GOD!! Told me how to take the nausea pills better than I did last time hopefully. Gonna take it easy for a couple of days God Bless for ALL your prayers!! Keep it up It's working!! with God ALL things are possible
Sheila Zant

2004/03/14 @ 23:02:17
UPDATE: Feb 24, 2004
I want to Thank all of you for the donations and generosity at the Sheila Zant benefit barrel race. We were able to catch up on all the doctor bills and give a donation to the American cancer society. God Bless ALL of You!!! I have one more chemo treatment. PRAISE GOD!! Everything is going well. I pray that all of you can see God's grace and mercy in your lives, He has an awesome love!! With God ALL things are possible Sheila Zant

2004/03/15 @ 14:04:22
Hey I went to chemo doctor today, Start chemo 1;pm tomorrow oct 9th ;then second treatment Oct 30 I have to do 8 treatments in all first four are 90 minutes and then the last 4, are 4 hours . I just have to watch the first 24 hours after each treatment for my immune system, not to be around sick people. I can still ride as long as I feel up to it!! PRAISE GOD!~! I know with the grace of God IT IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT FOR ME. I'm very very blessed for my family and friends Thank ALL of you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and patience for me with God ALL things are possible
Sheila Zant

2004/03/21 @ 20:29:08 by sheila
Update March 22,2004 Well I'm down to my last chemo treatment. PRAISE GOD!! God's grace and mercy has given me the strength to keep riding. When you keep the faith when times get the hardest, you get this connection with God. You know that your worth is NEVER in question. You can walk with the armour of God!! UNLEASH THE POWER OF GOD IN YOU!! Allow His Holy Spirit to invade you and fill you full. I pray for you to be overflowed with God's love. for WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Sheila zant

2005/01/26 @ 11:26:11 by sheila zant
GOD IS GOOD!!! I recieved another clean report! Cancer FREE! I don't have to go back now for 6 months. PRAISE GOD!! I have t shirts printed on front- praying hands)KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED BECAUSE LUCK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ( ON BACK) B.A.D. BORN AGAIN AND DELIVERED. anyone interested e-mail me [email protected] GOD BLESS AND BE PROTECTED.
goal;Reach one more for Jesus sheila zant
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling