8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Chuck Dunn family  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Chuck Dunn family
« on: February 13, 2005, 07:53:40 PM »
This one is also kind of old but everyone in it still needs to be in your prayers

I would like to pray for the Chuck Dunn family because they have had so many things happen to them in the past year I know it is really been tough on them. Sheila Z. I am going to pray for you every night that you are brought though this, and also for you Tamet and your son. Please say a prayer for me that my Rhemotid Arthritsis keeps staying better and no flares come over me. I also pray for all the American troops over seas and their families. Pray for all the barrel racing family that needs it.
Thanks, Charlotte Cunningham
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Chuck Dunn family
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 07:54:36 PM »

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers. My family has certainly had some problems lately, however I am here to tell you that there is power in prayer. I thank God for all of my Christian friends that have lifted up me and my family and it is because of the power of prayer that we have been able to continue. Brandon and BJ are doing great. B J started back to work today and Brandon is now on crutches. Which is a great improvement over the wheel chair. The doctor told him that he was about 6 months ahead of schedule in the healing process. More importantly they have a wonderful outlook on life. It was terrible hard on them to loose their 7 year old daughter but God has given us the strength to go on. PRAISE GOD....He is always there for us!!!!! Please remember-----DON'T EVER DOUBT THE POWER OF PRAYER!!! Thanks again for your caring. Chuck Dunn
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling