8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Please Keep the Davenport Family in your prayers  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Please Keep the Davenport Family in your prayers
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:24:46 PM »
10/18/04 @

Jackie Davenports parents were killed in a car crash Friday night. They were hit by a drunk driver. Jackie is the father or Shelly McQuarie and grandfather of Andi and Marty Lail.
UPDATE
Earl "Papa" Davenport, 80, died Friday, Oct. 15, 2004, in Keene.

Funeral: 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Cleburne Funeral Home Chapel. Burial: Rose Hill Cemetery. Visitation: 7 to 9 p.m. Monday.

Survivors: Sons, Jackie and Ronnie Dale Davenport; daughters, Linda Davenport and Frances Adams; brother, Arlin Davenport; sister, Estelle Moore; 13 grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; stepdaughters, Debbie Fortman and Vicki Davis.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Please Keep the Davenport Family in your prayers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:27:30 PM »
Pat Henninges
Jackie, I am so sorry for your loss. A person can never really get over losing their parents and you will always forevermore remember them and especially on those special days like their birthdays etc. Somehow I feel as long as we are remembering them, they are alive in our hearts. Take comfort in knowing that you will see them again some day. God Bless you and your family.
Pat Henninges

2004/10/18 @ 20:40:18 by carley brown
jackie i am so sorry about your parents you and your family are in my prayers.
carley

2004/10/18 @ 22:05:59 by A & B Fischer
Jackie, We're so sorry to hear about this tragedy. You and your family are in our prayers. Please, let us know if we can be of help in any way. Love ya'll.

2004/10/18 @ 22:11:53 by Martha Reeves
Jackie and family I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your parents. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless you, Martha

2004/10/18 @ 22:15:37 by Dawn Barksdale
I'm so sorry. Daily prayers for you all.
Love you Andi
- Your 'playday pal'
Dawn (McDonald)

2004/10/18 @ 22:42:05 by Debbie Estes
Jackie, Vicky, Shelly , Andi, Marti... You are all in my prayers. John 11:25 "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." God Bless, Debbie Estes

2004/10/18 @ 23:04:09 by Julie & Darrell Ford
My dear friends, we were sad to hear of your loss. Know that there are many out here praying for you and God will get you thru this. We love all of you and hope to see you soon.

2004/10/19 @ 07:44:18 by Mike & Gayle Dickehut
Dear Jackie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your trust in God will help you through this part in your life. We are all part of a plan that most of us don't understand. Let us know if we can help. Mike & Gayle

2004/10/19 @ 13:06:48 by Connie Hollingsworth
Dear Jackie & Family, I am very sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your loved ones. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Connie.

2004/10/19 @ 13:47:13 by Mandi Walters
Dear Peepaw, Vickie, Shelly, Andi and Marti....I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I miss all of you and think about you often. You are in my prayers.
Love you all,
Mandi

2004/10/19 @ 14:29:06 by caren lamb
prayers of comfort for you & your family from the D&G racers in New Mexico. May God's loving arms embrace you all.

2004/10/19 @ 15:08:19 by Randi Miksell Campuzano
Jackie, Shelly , Andi, Marti and family - so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

2004/10/19 @ 20:03:06 by Tammy Calvin Kroes
We are praying for your family. God is with you always. Tammy / Calvin

2004/10/19 @ 21:13:32 by Devon Bouldin
Jackie, Vicky and family,
We are so sorry for your loss. I know your trust in the Lord will get you through this. Jackie and I will be praying for you.
Devon and Jackie Bouldin

2004/10/20 @ 07:58:20 by Thelma Thompson
Jackie,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and if there is ANYTHING I can do, let me know.
Love,
Thelma

2004/10/20 @ 08:48:56 by Cindy Robertson
Dear Jackie,

I will pray for you and your family--it is a very tough thing to go through to loose your parents. I just lost my mother to Lou Garrick's disease in January and I still can't beleive she's gone at times. But take comfort in knowing that they ARE really still with you in spirit and they will be your guardian angel now. Keep your Faithe in God and it will heal you. So Sorry for your family.
BR/Friend, Cindy

2004/10/20 @ 10:22:42 by Renee Plemons
Thinking about and praying for solace for you and your sweet family!

Renee Plemons

2004/10/21 @ 09:33:55 by Stacey Murphy
Jackie & Family;

I am so sorry for you loss. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. God will see you through this difficult time.

Stacey Murphy

2004/10/22 @ 01:49:57 by Becky Lindsey
Jackie, Vickie, Shelly, Andi, & Marti I am so sorry for the loss. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Becky Lindsey

2004/12/07 @ 22:34:29 by Shannon McBride Davis
Jackie,
I am so sorry for the loss of your mom and dad. My brother, Shaun and I lost our parents to a drunk driver on August 24th, 2004. We are just trying to go on day by day. But it is very difficult. I pray that God will be with you and your family. We truly know EXACTLY what you are experiencing. Talk to someone at MADD. It helps. God Bless.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling