8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Pray for Scott and Jane Johnstons girl Hannah.  (Read 4664 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Pray for Scott and Jane Johnstons girl Hannah.
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:30:26 PM »

I just got back from the hospital. Hannah was leading a horse and it spooked and some how she ended up on the ground and he stepped on her head. She had surgery Sunday to remove the bone fragments from her brain. She was moved into a private room today. She does wake up and she even ate a little today. She also recognized her parents for the first time today. She can't speak at the moment but hopefully she will be able to in the near future. Scott & Jane have not left her side. Scott was going to go home today and spend time with their other kiddos and check on the livestock and etc. They are hoping to start rehab in the next few days but we do not know how long she will be hospitalized. They were very touched by all your well wishes and prayers. When I left Jane was reading what I had printed out. Amy and I are going t go back over there tomorrow and check on them. I will post another update then. We are going to have a benefit barrel race in early 2005 to help with some of the expenses and medical bills. Please start seeing what you can get togather for silent auction donations or any other donations. We will post more about that after we set a date and get a arena booked. Keep those prayers headed their way!

Thank you Lesa for forwarding this info.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Pray for Scott and Jane Johnstons girl Hannah.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:34:07 PM »
Pam Cantwell
Prayers for Hannah, Scott and Jane. May God lift them up and speed Hannah's full recovery.

The Cantwell Family

2004/12/04 @ 22:54:05 by Heather Hollis
Hannah Johnston's Family,
May God be with you during this time. I am praying for all of you. May God embrace you now and heal Hannah.

Heather Hollis

2004/12/05 @ 06:40:31 by Pat Henninges
I pray the good Lord will intervene and heal Hannah so that she may have a full recovery. May HE give you the strength to endure this tragedy. God bless all of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Pat Henninges

2004/12/05 @ 18:09:12 by Lisa Ogden
Scott and Jane, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We wish Hannah a speedy recovery. God bless you.

2004/12/06 @ 00:48:40 by Denise Fea
Scott and Jane, We just the news and all our thoughts and prayers are with ya'll. We wish Hannah the best. She tough and I know she will recover fast. God bless your family.

2004/12/06 @ 09:35:22 by Donna Tippen, Krum, TX
We pray for a speedy recovery for Hannah, and strength for Scott and Jane. God Bless You All.
Donna Tippen

2004/12/06 @ 10:35:40 by D.B.
What Hospital???? Please post more information

2004/12/06 @ 12:30:30 by Susan Mace
To the Johnstons family:
My family and friends are praying for each and everyone of ya'll through this time...Hannah needs all of our strengths and faith in the "GOOD LORD ABOVE". God bless you.

2004/12/06 @ 13:48:59 by April Rohman
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you as family and friends. I will place Hannah on our prayer list and she will have all of Port Barre, LA praying for her.

2004/12/07 @ 06:50:42 by David and Charlotte Izzo
Please know that Hannah is in our prayers.

2004/12/07 @ 08:52:32 by Kendahl Zimmerman
More prayers for the Johnston family from Oklahoma...

I know a benefit barrel race was mentioned to be in the works... Has anyone thought of setting up a Paypal account on the Johnston's behalf for those of us who would like to donate, but probably won't make the benefit race? Just a thought...

2004/12/07 @ 09:28:16 by Stepheny Womack
May God be with Hannah and your family. I pray for a speedy recovery and complete healing. Look unto Him for your strength and answered prayers. God bless you all.

2004/12/07 @ 09:56:26 by DARRELL AND MICHELLE HICKS
SCOTT AND JANE YOU AND THE KIDS ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. I'M WAS SOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT HANNAH IS DOING BETTER. THE GOOD LORD IS WATCHING OVER YOU. BLESS YOU ALL. MICHELLE AND DARRELL

2004/12/07 @ 23:17:56 by Kimbra Dorsett and Mom
Happy to hear Hannah is better,Scott,Jane,and kid's God is with you keep you Faith Kimbra Dorsett Childress Tx.

2004/12/08 @ 02:01:45 by TSBRA/Fawn Aldrich
Scott, your daughter and your family are in our prayers for a speedy and quick recovery. If she is anything like her father she will bounce back quickly.
If there is anything we can do to help with the benefit please let us know.

2004/12/08 @ 11:40:34 by Sally Piper
Our thought and prayers are with you and your family. I pray for strength and healing for you and your family. God Bless you.
Sally Piper

2004/12/08 @ 20:29:34 by Lea Atkinson
Scott and Jane, My prayers go out to your family. May Hannah have a fast recovery and be right back out there riding horses again.

2004/12/08 @ 23:50:11 by Pat Foreman - Caldwell, Texas
I don't know Hannah or her family, but my prayers are with you. I know that God listens to prayers and that through prayer, there is healing. Just keep praying and giving thanks.

2004/12/09 @ 06:58:26 by Martha Reeves
My prayers are with you at this time, may God give Hannah a speedy recovery and you the strength to endure this trying time in your life. Through Christ all things are possible. God Bless your family, Martha

2004/12/09 @ 07:45:32 by Kathy Epperson
DearScott, Jane and children, Please have comfort in knowing that we are all praying for you and your precious daughter Hannah. You are such a strong family and God's love will endure and get you through this. May you feel the love of God and all your friends during this time to comfort you. We are here for you. Kathy

2004/12/09 @ 11:11:24 by Karol Hammett
Prayers for Hannah and all of those who are with her and helping her each day.

2004/12/09 @ 23:11:28 by Brandy Guilkey
I am happy to report that Hannah is going home tomorrow!! She and my son Brandon have been on the same floor at Cook's for the last week.

2004/12/11 @ 14:50:20 by David, Ramona & Daniel Dopps
To the entire Johnston Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are praying the prayer to St. Jude everday for Hannah and all children in need. May God be with you. Mountain Home, Idaho

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of, pray for our child who is sick and so miserable. Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to our assistance in this great time of need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly to help our child to get better from his illness and to give him good health and to guide his path, and that we may bless God with you and all the elect forever. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

2004/12/12 @ 00:56:36 by Leisa Carney-Lees
Dear Scott Jane & Family,
My thoughts & prayers are with you all.
Leisa, Australia
xx

2004/12/12 @ 08:22:24 by Christy Turner
Dear Johnston family you are all in our thoughts and prayers God bless you all.

2004/12/13 @ 17:55:58 by lauren ross
Dear Hannah,
I dont know you but i do know how it feels to be stepped on the head by a horse of course mine wasnt as critical as your but i was still in alot of pain my best of wishes go out to you and you will be in our prayers i hope you get better and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year Good Luck and best wishes

2004/12/13 @ 22:32:13 by Jennifer Kearl
May god bless you, You are in our prayers!!

2004/12/14 @ 13:22:23 by sheila
May God be with you always for healing , peace and comfort. We ALL must count our blessings, name them one by one, count our blessings ; see what God hath done.When upon life's billow you are tempest tossed; when you are discouraged , thinking all is lost, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. and it will surprise what God as already done. I pray that all will see their blessings and celebrate Jesus birthday with pride! for when you truly KNOW Jesus, you WILL feel His presence in ALL things, and WILL KNOW, that He is the healer and will guide, and protect us. With God ALL things are possible. BE B.A.D. BORN AGAIN and DELIVERD!! Sheila zant

2004/12/17 @ 13:10:52 by whitney
may God bless you and keep!!

2004/12/17 @ 21:25:48 by Bob Gould
May God bless you and keep you. May he cause his face to shine on you and make you whole.
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling