8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Please Pray for Kelle Ammerman  (Read 6635 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Please Pray for Kelle Ammerman
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:35:33 PM »
12/21/04

Kelle Ammerman, 25 year old daughter of Carl Ammerman of Ammerman Saddles in Yoakum,Texas is in need of our prayers. Please stop whatever you are doing right now and say a prayer for her. She had a small mole removed from her calf and it turned into Malignant Mastitus Melanoma (sp). No insurance. There is a benefit barrel race being planned for March or April of 2005 in Gonzales,Tx. Me or Karol or RunnintheRace will get you the details as sson as we have them. The Ammerman's are the nicest, most well respected, giving and loving family that you'd ever hope to meet! Just good folks through and through. Please add them to your prayers.

Pam Cantwell
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Please Pray for Kelle Ammerman
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:38:22 PM »
Jami Harris
You are in my prayers Kelle and I will put you on the prayer list at my cowboy church in Henrietta, Tx.

God Bless!
Jami

2004/12/23 @ 14:24:46 by Donna Thames
Have you in my prayers. Believe in God to answer the prayers of all your friends.
Got you in my heart!
Donna

2004/12/26 @ 20:15:45 by cheryl audas
Kelle,
I have you in my prayers. I dont know you, but I know what you are feeling. I had cancer 10 years ago and by the grace of the Lord Im fine today. Keep your chin up and look to the Lord.

2004/12/26 @ 21:41:40 by Pam Cantwell
For updates on Kelle or to make donations please go to: www.donationsforkelle.com

Please keep the prayers going up for Kelle!

2004/12/27 @ 09:57:51 by Marsha Farrar
Kelle, you and your family are in our hearts and prayers! God Bless You!

2004/12/28 @ 17:40:40 by Donna Johnston
Kelle,
You and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you with His healing power, comfort and peace.

2004/12/28 @ 17:48:00 by Donna Johnston
Pam,
Please contact me at Barrel Horse News with info on the benefit race as soon as you can.
Thank you!
Donna

2004/12/29 @ 23:19:20 by Lynn and Lisa Haferkamp
Kelle,
We will keep you and your family in our prayers . May they help you in your time of need. Bless you Kellie.
Lynn and Lisa

2004/12/30 @ 22:35:07 by Wanda Cook
I know from experience that our God is a healing God. He is so good and I am believing in a healing for you even though I do not know you. God is on His throne and aren't we so thankful? You are in my prayers!

Wanda Cook

2004/12/31 @ 00:15:11 by Cori Owen
We are sending out many prayers for Kelle. I tried to donate on Kami's website through paypal and it would not let me. Please email me with a site to donate to through my Amex card. Kelle, we wish you the best and think about this: A Red Raider wants to donate to an Aggie, you are super special! LOL Good, we made you smile!
Cori and Troy Owen

2005/01/02 @ 12:11:48 by Vickie McGehee
Cori
From a Red Raider to an Aggie,you made Kelle Smile,LOL.Don't know why
your donation didn't go through,but here is Kami's phone number.979-575-Kami.Hope this helps.
I want to think all of ya'll that sent prayers,for Kelle
Vickie McGehee

2005/01/02 @ 19:41:03 by Bobby and Nancy Mayes
Just found out today about your illness. We want you and your family to know you are in our prayers and our hearts. God bless you and never give up!

Bobby and Nancy Mayes

2005/01/09 @ 22:13:50 by Josh Baird
I just received a note about Kelle from a neighbor. I lost my mother to cancer in October of 04. It's a terrible disease and my heart and prayers go out to you. My mother had a bad reaction to the chemo and radiation so there was little that could be done. I hope and pray that they can rid you of the cancer! Be brave and positive, God designed the human body as a powerful and forgiving machine.

Josh Baird '99

2005/01/12 @ 19:42:31 by Molly, Mark, Lacey & Johnny Ray Lively
Kelle, you have always been one of our favorite "show kids". You could take any animal and make it stand proud and win easily in any arena. We enjoyed being involved with show cattle with you and your family so much. We hated it when you graduated and left the show ring, but have told stories about your days in the arena to many a "show kid" that followed. We have always been proud of you and your success's and have valued the friendship that we made with you and with your dear parents. The miles between us never kept ya'll from helping Lacey in her show career and her lamb endeavors as ya'll were always there to lend your knowledge, your time and your support at ring side. (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)
Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. You are so good, so kind and so sweet.
As always, we are here for you forever. Bless you, Molly, Mark, Lacey & Johnny Ray

2005/02/09 @ 19:40:46 by Gala Nettles
Kelle,
Keep looking up, from which comes our strength.
We, too, have melanoma in our family, and all of us want you to know we are praying for you and for your family. Keep up the fight.
gala nettles
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling