8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Prayer Warriors NEEDED for Holt Powell  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Prayer Warriors NEEDED for Holt Powell
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:51:24 PM »

I need your help...

Prayer Warriors NEEDED: On Tuesday, December 21st, my son Holt took a fall off my horse, head first into a metal barrel and was air lifted to Shreveport. He has a fractured skull and numerous stitches in his head. PLEASE pray for Holt as he recovers from his injuries. He was released after one night of observation and is home again in Shreveport. I need your prayers to pour over my son ...

thank you,

Suzie Powell

UPDATE: Holt is doing great. Children bounce back much quicker than adults. He feels great and was able to enjoy his Christmas. Eventhough he said he didn't want to ride Strapper anytime soon. Thank you for all your concern, your prayers for Holt. Happy New Year... Suzie
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
Re: Prayer Warriors NEEDED for Holt Powell
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:52:19 PM »
Pam Cantwell
Prayers for your son, Holt, from the Cantwell's. May God speed his recovery!

P.

2005/01/02 @ 14:32:46 by Angel
Just to let you know I'm one of the many praying for your son Holt. Glad he is recovering speedily~ We have an awesome God..
Blessings,
Angel

This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling